Broken Love

"Asherra's thrilled to be making friends with a Sunfairy, Solette. Of course Mr. Péri Vault of Périrault keeper of the Fiberfarms would be willing to help you deliver." said Asherra's grandmother. "I will take the three of you to his house and his four farms."

"So what made you come to that diner instead of going to the Hex Café?" questioned Merry.

"Well, I suppose I can trust the man who Solette is currently dating," said Darcy. "There are too many people who would hate us currently at the Hex Café cause of how our mother kinda of stepped away from Dark magic." said Darcy. "If we went there, we'd probably get into fights and people would turn us into our enemies and Icy's super mad about the Shaman Witch she won't tell me and Stormy why but I do believe your girlfriend knos why though, and they'd be willing to do it for a hefty prince unfortunately, Merryyemus."

"That makes sense, I won't tell anyone you're here then no reveal your secret Royal title to anyone, Darcy." stated Merry. "But Solette is not telling you something for a reason and if Icy told her not to tell you then you shouldn't doubt her on her secrets, and when they're ready to tell you they'll tell you it's not my place to tell you their secrets."

"Of course, you're right and on our venture into the Twisted Forest I will protect her just like she protected my sisters back on Dyamond from freezing and drowning in Dyamond Lake. Just don't tell anyone I ever said. Witches don't like to hear about themselves being rescued." sighed Darcy.

Mean while Stormy and Roselight were at the Autumn Storm Season Dance Sign up Stage in Autumnville.

"You must be Stormy, and your coach is Miss Roselight?" inquired The Signup sheet lady. "A fairy coaching a witch? This is high unusual!"

"You got a problem with it, Ma'am?" inquired Roselight with much cynicism. Stormy was surprised. "I took a look at the other competitors they're nothing compared to me and my girls and this could raise significant money for this town, but just don't tell anyone it was a witch who helped raise this town a little higher off the ground, Stormy would like her private life to stay private so no filming unless she's one stage."

"Chill raised you well, you sure are on feisty fairy, Lady Roselight. My name is Rolla you both better do me proud."

"Wow, you really prove a fairy can handle the attitude of a witch perfectly." said Stormy, but turning to the signup person she remarked. "We'll do our very best to make you proud on stage, we'll be dancing just like lightning in the skies during thunderstorms. When is the Autumn Dance?"

"September 21 a little more than 23 days away still from that Thursday and the Autumn Equinox."

"Here you are, Darcy Black Forest Ham & Cheese Sandwhich grilled." Asherra's Grandmother. "And for you two warm Sloppy Joes, enjoy Merry and Solette. And anything to drink?"

"A Strawberry Lime Soda for me." Darcy said. "With Ice cubes please."

"Of course, Darcy," says Asherra's grandmother. "Solette & Merry what about you?"

"Lemon Cherry soda for me," informed Merry.

"Solaria lemon lime tropical drink mix is perfect for me." said Solette. "And thank you. So Darcy, have your sisters been okay, and I'm sorry about Loon."

"Don't be, I'm the one who should be sorry, he is your brother and he's just my crush." said Darcy.

"Don't say that!" exclaimed Merry. "Solette keeps telling me not to compare myself to the Red Fountain Knights, so don't compare yourself to her either, Darcy."

Solette chuckles at Merry's defensive rebuking at Darcy's seriously overwhelming negativity.

"Okay, if you say so, I'll try not to compare her anymore with my unique self,"'said Darcy. "But Stormy passed a dance trial and she is going to be dancing at the Autumn Equinox Seasonal Storm Dance Competition in Autumnville here in Magix with Lady Roselight they're signing up so they get the seats for the show performers and Icy's working double time while investigating about the hazards of the Twisted Forest, and I have been trying to find out more about The Orb of Light and the Orb of Darkness."