In Love With The Sea P3

Mean we will return to Daphne who exited the Magical reality chamber.

Solette came up to the crying Domino princess in the following outfit below.

"Are you okay Daphne?" She asked trying to console the Most Supreme Nymph of Domino

"Politea, Solette. Before the Ancestral Witches froze my planet we had an agruement, I'm pretty sure she won't return to Alfea while I'm here." stated Daphne. "People look at me like I'm this all perfect goddess who wields control over the elements. But I'm not, Solette, I'm just human who happens to be born with wings that give me the power to fly. I can't and don't control everything that goes on in my life, Solette. I'm not sure Politea and I will ever be friends again. I'm so nervous."

Solette hugged her sun magic pulsating into the fire fairy's body.

"So that's what is going on this light fairy has enough potential to knock out some of my Shadow Creature Monsters and protecting that young homeless nymph Princess was a duty assigned to her from up above she is a fairy capable of gaining the Lighttix Element form the Element that controls water levels. She is a dangerous being of a fairy for me especially one so young and so sweet and kind and generous." Darkar laughed. Solette saw through light waves dancing down the ceiling, and laugh of his sent vibrations into the very room of the Magical Reality Chamber.

"You don't scare me, Lord Darkar!" Solette called aloud.

"Oh ho ho!" Darkar boomed. "But I should, you will be mine! There hasn't been a little light fairy like you for centuries! You'll belong to me soon enough little girl!"

"Try and take me!" Solette challenged his pride defensively. "You let your daughters run away from you. Yet they didn't have the nerve to fight back so what makes you think you can keep a grip over me. The sun can set but eventually it will rise again and again. Someday, you'll realize the importance of the balance of the Light and the Dark because if you don't you'll destroy yourself with ease. I can take whatever you have to dish out so bring it on, Shadow Phoenix!"

Solette knew she hit a nerve when she brought up Darkar's daughters who ran away. He clenched his claw like hands and shouted. "Shadow Nightmare Ray!"

"Charged Electrons reawaken!" called Solette. There was a lightning flash of light through the Shadow stingray and it dispersed into nothingness. Solette gave the Solarian famous smirk. "Score 1 to you having Zero as I live in the dark darkness and nothingness strengthen me!"

"We're not done yet little girlie girl! I will surprise you when you least expect it and that's a promise." Darkar vowed.

The rest of the Little Mermaid episodes pictures "Metal Fish" are all down below.