The Tarourca Family

Captain Tina Meena landed me outside my true brother's door. She knocked on the door and Timmy's Father Mr. Tarourca answers his name was Timmothy.

"Princess Varanda come on, and you too, Captain Meena." He urges us both.

"No thanks." the Captain turned him down and spoke. "I will keep watchful eyes at the door on the outside. I'm fine."

Timothy had the looks of his son sandy brown orangey hair and his steady calm blue eyes. Timmy came down the steps and ran up to me and hugged me. "Are you okay, Mechanically treasure?"

I blushed that was his little pet thing for me now.

"I'm except for my brother." I sniffed. Timmy hands me a tissue.

"You need to find yourself a girlfriend but not from here and not my sisters because I don't want getting the green crown it makes people go cuckoo when they wear it and all the other girls are obsessed with the want to wear it. Find someone not on this planet please! I want my mechanic to have the best life of his he could possibly have which is why I sent a letter of recommendation to Saladdin to let him study at Red Fountain in 6 years when he becomes sixteen years old Timothy."

"You are always looking out for my son and I appreciate that Princess and thank you so very much." replies Timmy's Father.

"I know what you need," says Timmy. "Sit down, Varanda."

I listened and sat in the chair he pulled out from the table for me. He stood behind it. and began to caress me doing it better than any of the protocol droids.

And he sings to me, "The Roses bloom for your delight.
The petals thrown in the parades and festivities are falling over your head to bless you.
Think of your smiling friend.
Forget the incident in the palace.
Remember she would be heartbroken to see your tears on her birthday.
So close your eyes and wipe tears the away
As I sing this lullaby before the dusk and dust shall come.
The sky is still bright blue
Like a frog at the pond edge,
Take the courage and leap,
I know you want regret.
Leave town with your Captain leave your brother behind
He doesn't deserve to spending an evening anywhere out with you.
So go respectfully enjoy your friend at Solaria!"

"Oh, Timmy!" I said my body was more relaxed with all his massaging and his singing was also very calming. "Thank you so much! I really can't thank you enough! Let's go, Tina. The sooner we leave the better I know I will be."

Captain Meena smiled. She helped the Princess up to the carriage. "Praying Mantis Group onward to the Solaria Sunships!"
The mantises beat their wings quite fast.

"Pilot Solarium, we're ready unfortunately Mercury can't make it he's been grounded." Captain Tina Meena reported.

"Well, then Princess Varanda take a seat," say the Pilot of the ship. "Don't worry your flight attendant will be right with you, okay?"

"Okay." said Captain Meena. I'm glad I'm sitting next to her. I don't know any of the other people on the ship in the other seats and not everyone looks nice.

Meanwhile Eagalia was waiting for the rest of her royal guests to arrive. She started singing a calm lullaby. "Come in Star light, Star bright you shall make the evening just right.
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.
When I look upon the heavens where you hang up high
All I see is my sister's lovely aura gone astray."