The Same Origins

Crystalice watched as Icy's ice powers actually began to crystalize and freeze over the rock in front of her. He grinned with pleasure seeing his blue flames flow over the rock. Solette was even happier to see this. Crystalice laid down next to Solette on the grass and whispers in her ears. "The Sword of Domino was made enfused with magic by the Queen Marion from the heartstone of Domino it was the last tiny piece missing. All heartstones were delivered to Domino by a comet collision, Solette the Sword of the King of Domino is connected to the stars and connected to you and Solaria now as well."

"So you are saying there isn't a physical Domino heartstone anymore?" She inquired

"So you are saying there isn't a physical Domino heartstone anymore?" She inquired. He nodded. "What about your Father the Great Dragon."

"He slumbers on beneath the ground behind the buried Sparks palace."

Icy's eyes went wide. She turned to her dragon, and said. "Hide, Crystalice"

"What's the matte-" Solette was about to ask the ground tremored rapidly.

"Ah!" A shadow took the shape of a black centaur he spoke. "Daphne's little protector wandering so far from Alfea's protective barrier."

"Icicicle orbs!" Icy threw right at him as he tried to attack Solette.

"Stay away from my big sister Shadow kelpie!" Icy yelled.

"Silvershell deal with little goody two shoes light fairy!" The Shadow Kelpie responded. "I'll deal with this little young icling weilder!"

"Oopsie! You shouldn't have called her that!" Solette giggled. "You really think I'm afraid of a four legged chompy beast bright as the sun and illusionisticially appearing to be as hard and reflective as silver. Shadow Phoenix's magic army is pathetic."

The ground grumbles back at Darkar's magic.

"Apple Particle Shower!" Solette conjured Apple seeds fell all over him. She had conjured the grain particles of the apples.

"Don't let it fall in your Mouth hate for you to keel out of it." teases Solette. "Solar Wind particle thrust!"

The wind particles bounced the silvershell beast into the trees.

"Icy!"

"I'm on it Solette!" says Icy. "I'm in position."

"Vine Bow!"

"Icy arrow!"

The icy arrow was clear white with white feathers her pure uncorrupted magic for now on her adoptive sister's nature bow made coming of vines.

"Swamp Light! Black Mud Swamp lend me all the light you have hidden!" Solette summoned her most powerful weapon.
Icy saw the bright ball of light enter into her friend the Swamp was just giving it to her immediately.

"Ice Mirror!" Icy conjured the shield Solette had asked to her to use. Solette as soon as she entered the Magix forest she had heard the monsters before hand easily. Solette shot the ice arrow she filled with the Natural light of the swamp and it hit icy's mirror. Solette traveled light speed as the light ice arrow fell right into the Silvershell's mouth returning to balls and balls of stolen light energies. And they spread out hitting all of the Shadow creatures that had surround the girls.