Whom Can You Trust When You Can't See?

"🎶Come on, hold my hand if you're lost scared and afraid, I'll squeeze it tight and be your eyes in the dark, as the Fairy of Vibrations I know every tremor and quake qnd rip within the ground when and where it happens. Stay right behind me, and Elevate you'll all never get lost underground while we're here.🎶 Desertrose sang

"🎶Trust us like family, the links in our chains are kinda of strange, but that's what makes us so much stronger. We'll never leave a friend of a friends' behind in the dust and for dead🎶" Elevate sang.

"🎶This is truth that we'll never do." sighs Solette in song. "You and me Darcy we've known each other since we were kicks I can sense the air molecules move all around me. I'm your Sister of Light your my sister of the Shadows, a Princess Bright like Crystals. This is your home of your powers don't see with the eyes of your face but the eyes within the heart for all show look within to discover their true selves. Appearances and thoughts are only half of us what's important dwells deep deep into our heart🎶"

"🎶So dig deep down and let the shadows reach out to you!🎶" Anne belts out in song. "You know that vibratic feeling when you get to meet someone you suddenly trust when they shake your hands or openly give you a hug even though somebody disses them for doing so and calls them a disgrace and humiliation their heart is what you feel, you can when they're honest it's a warm cold feeling and when they're dishonest it's just a cold feeling that enters your body at the slightest, you feel discomfort, don't you? You can tell me what is bugging you, don't you worry, darling friend; I'm always here for ya: all you gotta do is just talk through all your problems and I'll listen politely. Come to find patience with my friends, and come and find your keys to open up the door to the way you must take. Don't need your eyes to see; there's a more creative way to crawl your way through the darkness. Come follow me and my team, kick on into your lesser senses with me. Come to your senses with me.🎶

They went when deeper in and came into this tunnel

A ball of shadowy blue magic met them at its big opening. Elevate and Anne, Solette waited for Serta's opinion on whether or not to follow the strength blue light.

"I feel the presence of the floating spirit of Dyamond realm legend says its grants a wish to one resident each who's lived on Dyamond." said Darcy, "but you have to catch it first; it's so bright and glorious I can feel it call to me."

Moonlily or Moonmaid's PovThey moved on up after the light chasing it into a dark red tunnel

They moved on up after the light chasing it into a dark red tunnel. Back in Shadowhaunt Darkar was training the Shadowhaunt guardian Shadowmonsters to scout and guard the entrance to the citadel of his thorny protection. I sat down in front of Shadowvale who I froze in time, I felt bad, and I closed my eyes and began to meditate see a white lily unfolded blooming letting one petal show at a time until it became five and the new moon tonight refreshed me but then I looked again a dark red cloud covered a quarter of its light.

"I will will free this innocent victim from my time spell. Oh Moon ancient and old is always there watching and waiting to make a wrong a right please let me set him free, please let me set him free."

But a cold blue light blasted me of my back, and the spell I tried to undo, oh how could I have done this someone allied with the Company of Light. I turned around when I heard squishing noises my feet were pulled out straight from under me, but his undesirable dark shadow tar sticky glue like vines that stung like nettles. I had only managed to sit upon my knees and readjust myself as four walls of creeping in closing on me from all directions.

"Did you really think it would be that easy, Moonfairy? You can't undo a spell when you don't remember the spell that did in the first place when I hit you last time your memory of any spells you ever did. You have no recollection of what you started with and what last spell you cast. And that blast was indeed your moonlight protecting its own essence you cast over Shadowvale unknowingly.

"Give me back my memories of my magic!" exclaimed Moonlily.

The four Shadowy walls closed in more as Darkar clenched his left fist and his eyes gleamed red, and retorted. "That's no way to get what you want is it petty, child? I'm your Master and it's follow my lead or never leave at all!"

He transformed into the Dark Phoenix and and scares the shavings out of me, and his shriek was unbearable to my poor ears as he landed right in front of me, what it worse I couldn't move because of his shadowtar holding the body below my waist down and my hands were held backs by two other strands of annoying Shadow tar. He transformed back into the dark night.

"Your fear is keeping you Claustrophobic and that I cannot have in a warrior of my own, I will hit you with that fear of yours until the triggering sensation of fear can no longer be felt. And you will feel no more pain in your head and mind for everything will become so too normal for you, my Moonmaid. Have fun in the Moving Maze of Walls Dimensions. He blew dark dust at her and instantly she fell out of the real world.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, the Moving Walls Escape Challenge has begun. Out of three girls who have been chosen the one who stays comfortable with the smallest space for longest time will be champion.

It was like a three way maze with no exit out. Were these two girls beside me some people Darkar had inkling to take as prisoner and slave like me.

"Look at the poor girl still torturing her like he used to do with us, Belladonna."

"Let's help the child then for her sister's sake." said Belladonna. "Child look behind you sweet innocently preyed on fairy of the Moon. We will help you get away from this predator's torture, but when your fairy friends get you out of his grasp, you must do us a favor when you're finally free."

"Contestants you have only 10 minutes, the clock is set." The host of the contest showed the watch he set on a countdown."
9. 59
9.58
9.57
9.56
9.55
9.54
9.53
9.52
9.51
9.50

"Please help me, I can do anything you ask for." stammered Moonlily not realizing what a dangerous bargain that could be for she was dealing with the presence of the Ancestral Witches.
9.49
9.48
9. 47
9.46
9.45
9.44
9.43
9.42
9.41
9.40

"How do we know you'll keep your word when you're finally free?" asked Tharma. "Plenty of fairies made us false promises before and never lived up to their word of being truly good."

"Listen, we're all losing valuable time here, time that keeping my life depends on it and I can't honor my side of the bargain if I'm already dead now can I?" asked Moonlily.
9.39
9.38
9.37
9.36
9.35
9.34
9: 33
9.32
9.31
9.30
"Fairy enough fair enough." said Lyssilis. "Ladies, let's fuse our strong essences with her moon magic that should protect her from Darkar's treachery."

The Ancestresses made a form of a body that was absolutely without any feeling. They sent it into the young girl.

"I always did like messing with my Daddy's rules they were so broad and having them that broad is so very very lethal." Belladonna smirked in the Shadows and she cackled quite loudly.