Beyond Domino

The screen came to focus on a land met by endless blizzards, a very whippy windy gust and biting cold hugged the once ground of Domino turned so by dust clouds only letting orange light from the sun emerge firelight dominated the planet. Across the endless plains of wasteland ice desert and passed the buried turrets of the palace of Sparks. despite all this there however was a volcano on the planet still huffing and puffing as much as the Big Bad Wolf did and beyond this lay the pre existing snow capped meandering Serpentine mountain range on the highest summit of which sat a hidden library in a legendary bird's nest the home of the Giant Grand Rock Eagle from which a DNA sample had been mixed with lions to form the Griffin by the Barrier Mountains. The Eagle's eyes opened every once in a while studying the landscape. It took off into a evening flight to keep the wings from going stiff because they were heavy as rocks and revealed a well built marvelous structure that contained ancient hidden knowledge that not even Daphne knew about it either. As you entered through the shimmering golden doors a book with a brown covered and a paisley golden etch of the chinese form of a dragon appears to be on the cover. The book pops open. The runes were a form of Telegwar Elvish language but read them you did not need too. A picture of the Domino sword was lifted before your eyes glowing orange with the powers of the dragonflame and you saw a blue light come from the Queen of Domino.

"You will never take me physically!" Marion yells. She closed her eyes and the spoke. "Sword of the Dragonflame pull me inside you and let no warrior that isn't worthy with a royal heart and bears no crown be the one to pull the sword from the rock I know I will end up at."

The sword changed its glowing from orange to a blue light signaling to those smart enough to guess someone was actually living inside of it which we know the Ancestral Witches weren't that smart. They did not know about this spell on Marion's royal advisor knew.

Diving deep beneath the ground where the secret library was was a ground bubbling with lava and black three head snakes and grumbling black lions. This was the Vortex of Flames and it reached all the way from below the highest mountain to right beneath the left hall of the buried palace one would need a powerful spell to break the sealed door into the Magical area that was supposed to test the Dragonflame once upon a time, but it didn't really test the power it tested the heart and morality of the wielder of such powers. And traveling deeper and deeper into the core heart ground or domino a cave was filled with a Cave Crystal Flame Forest sharp and hot to the touch. But even further down we finally leave the planet behind and enter a world where the moon is the only light and it stood watching over endless waters. You could see ruins of a grand white palace sunk beneath the waves the birth home of Selina. There were three islands that stayed up above the ground where dancing and clapping and cheering could be heard on two of them a third teeming with animals that could speak to people wild cats and dogs that could reveal their own pairs of wings and remnants of a foreign village and a cave of prayer and honor and reverence dedication to the chief protectors of this island were etched into the walls except for the nightly animals making their noises and the shaking of living moving trees and plants the island was quite silent in the cave was the drawing a woman of the main land who married the son of one of the chieftains of this lively island. They were married for just about two months she dismissed him and told him to get out because he stole one very sacred object from the Sacred cave and told him that they would no longer be a couple she divorced unaware at the time she was pregnant with his daughter and she remarried. She had the kid earlier and gave her a moonstone pendant and took her to the Moonfrost Snakes a hybrid developed from the Great Dragonfire but without the legs and breathed lethal fire ice and could only be understood by those with the Dragonflame (hence why Bloom can talk to the ice snakes of the Omega Dimension). So now you know the basics of Selina's origin story that world she was born on was Obscura the place that balances Shadows and Moonlight for sometimes the moon went dark there by turning its bright face from the planet to shine into space on a trio of planets hidden behind diagonal dust clouds and the middle one was Tritonia one of the not most remembered realms ask anyone in the Dimension except for those realms in the Eastern sector. A thickly muddied river was seeable and noticeable even with grey twilight always hanging over the outer environment of the planet realm. On one of the dulled trees was a wanted poster of a familiar face. Magneta hair and a cold glare of rude hatred for the monarchy that was established and the poster was moved by single hot breath of the boy in the picture.