One Mystery Resolved

"Careful girls, underground river, we have to jump it." Anne says. "Or I can part it for you guys to cross, and I'll come last. Elevate can you infrared scan the width."

"One infrared scan coming up!" exclaimed Elevate. "Callistoix, Charmix! Elevate Fairy of Mettle Infrared Eyesscan!"

A red eye in a silver lid started searching the water.

"Width of river barely an inch or 2 wide or deep." says The Redeye.

Anne high fives her new friend, and she approached the water, and she chanted a plea. "Water water so clear and cool, know I'm your sister and your daughter completely wholly all in one a child of the waves. Part your flow and ripples let us cross the land of your bed. Water water I believe on your ancient voice oath that you will protect your own."

The water rose up and up it kept flowing as it hadn't been stopped the riverbed was bare and dry like normal land.

"Her connection to the ocean's voice is impressive." Elevate says. "People on Callisto would kill to have a wave whispering talent like hers. It's a rare ability."

"Actually it's not, Aisha the Princess of Andros can communicate with the ocean voice like." Anne said. "Once you know how to hear the voice in your powers that connect to the essence of your realm you will never forget the voice you hear and every time you ask it a question it will make its answer loud and clear. My Mother was a wave whisperer before me and the Queen of Andros Aisha's grandmother and her Mother were also Wavewhisperers of Andros realm too."

"Hmmn, interesting I wonder if anybody on Callisto is a Wavewhisperer if it isn't that rare."

Speaking of rare powers and abilities we travel back to fourth world of the sixth upper ring of the Magic Dimension the realm of Callisto Varanda and Mirta were down at the beach when all of the sudden Varanda sat down on the sand, legs folded and palms to the sky and eyes closed.

"What are you doing, Var?" inquired Mirta.

"Meditation to Connect with the Heart of Callisto, Mirta, now please be quiet unless you want to learn too. Winxbreath, I'm ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me."

Mirta followed suit and folded her legs palms to the sky, and repeated after her. "Winxbreath, I'm ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me."

(Mirta's character and powers are a bit different her illusions are from a strong light side family and yet she still has some good witch skills from scarce relatives so her chants are both Winxbreath & Witchtixbreath. And since she still is both even if she became a fairy one day)

Varanda looked startled as hers popped wide open connecting with Mirta in meditation mode she saw Oblivion and a gaping hole into what she believed was the Obsidian Dimension and the sword of Domino.

"You are not worthy!" a voice echoed the strong sword blade in her vision. "You have no Royal Heart, Mercury!"

"Marion?" gaped Varanda.

"Go back to flames from which you were born upon! The Dragon will give your powers to another far more worthy of it!"

"Aaagh! The Dragonflame the Sword of Domino its menacing heat burns our transparent skins of shadows and makes us miserably call back to our caves and tunnels away from the blinding blue light that casts out from it!" Belladonna screams.

"We must find a warrior who can destroy that sword!" Tharma demands. "The intense won't give me a minute's rest."

"That's your fault!" Countess Avery said. "Your Ancient terrifying witches in the form of ghosts and scared of a useless sword frozen in rock in a rocky abyss totally overflowing with evil; you aren't half the capable witches I remember since the wars began, tell did humiliation erase all our strength." she laughed.

"Shut up Domino fairy, where is that ocean fairy, Belladonna?" asked Lyssilis.

"Right my beautiful ladies." Politea answered. "Mercury didn't work but there is some other people princes specifically I could bring to you to get a grip on that sword."

"Fireray!" Belladonna bellowed. "You better not cheat your way out of this Politea if so you'll have an angry old friend to deal and not just me, don't give me that look and yes I mean her the Nymph who is always outshining you everyday, Daphne!"

Politea shivered at Belladonna's hit it was strong in Obsidian than anywhere else when she was in a ghost form.

"I told you not to mention that spoiled Princess's name around me when I'm present with you witches!" Politea shrieked. "I hate Daphne, I hate her! I hate absolutely hate her more than words can ever be able to describe!"

"What do you see?" questioned Mirta.

"Mercury killed by the Legendary sword of Domino wielded by the last king of the planet realm himself. I heard Queen Marion I think they're alive, Mirta."

"What?" gasped Mirta her jaw dropping open.

Meanwhile in the Omega Dimension Valtor was awake despite thickly coated in ice he heard Varanda's word.

"No!" Valtor growled. "After all this time thanks to you Step Foster Mothers everything I did was a waste of time already anyways! The Domino line will break and crumble if it's the last say I have as soon as I can get out of this ice, and this foreboding prison of snow!"