The Chieftain of the Lionfolk.

The Lioness woman had led Brandon's Father and Prince Sky into the camp's center with Jonnie Thomas still at there side. Where children sat with parents weak, tired, hungry and helpless. Sky was hurt just by looking at this.

"Everything looks stale and very dry here." remarks Sky.

"Because it's been that way thanks to your Father for years Sky." Noeline replies. Sky looks down at his bag and the homemade sandwhich he knew was in there. He walked up to the little lion girl.

"What are you doing asked the Father immediately. Sky showed that family the Sandwich, and commented. "It's for your Little Lioness." He gave the girl the sandwich 🥪. Her blue eyes transitions to someone else with blue eyes and dark blue hair that covered up the red shade over the hair. Sitting behind a drawing desk head bent down over in sketching mode it was Helia at 13 years old so soon to be 14 on September 23. This boy and Alcuin would only have one more year to go before being an appropriate age to join Red Fountain Academy for Specialists. These two were best buddies for well for always they always thought. They wrote to each other and Helia knew where one of Alcuin's many houses was aware that he was always on the move and he could tell only some people where he would be or they'd be in danger right this second.

He did however give Helia his emergency number contact info to get a hold of something if something went wrong and they really needed help to come quickly.

There was a knock on the front door of his home. Helia answers it expecting to see his Uncle Saladdin standing outside but it was Faragonda.

"Headmistress Faragonda, what are you doing here?" asked Helia.

"Well, I come to tell you something, your mother was a fairy and so was Saladdin's sister and they were both sisters of the Phoenix flames and it is very highly likely that it traveled to you as well." said Faragonda.

"Are you saying I am a wizard, Headmistress Faragonda?" inquires Hela.

"You could possibly be just that but children of relatives who have powers don't always have their parents powers but if this was so and you do discover some magic I would be willing to let you take magic classes at Alfea with the other fairies. It won't be easy and it can get a little bit dangerous Helia I will be honest with you about this."

"Do you know why my Uncle is so grumpy these days?" inquires Helia.

"Unfortunately, I don't know why he might be grumpy now." said Faragonda. "But I have sent people to look for that reason. And I hope to have the answers as soon as possible."

"Oh, would you like a tour of the village of Leafwood, Magix realm, Faragonda, I know you don't get out much from behind that desk of yours. I would love to escort you around and I'm a bit bored for now." Helia replies.

"I would be honored Helia and to be honest with you you are right I don't get out from behind that desk very much." said Faragonda. And I packed my sketchbook and left with Faragonda to show her the town I grew up in.

Varanda's Pov
Meanwhile in Solarium Eagalia and I were quite mesmerized by everything around us after the open outdoor theater. We had no idea we would soon show up on tv in Melody realm at least.

"Ahhhh! This is the most amazing city I have ever seen on Solaria realm, Princessa Varanda."

I rolled my eyes and grinned playfully. "Princessa is how you say Princess in Spanish. And Portugal had the Portuguese language which was a mix of French and Spanish and in your world today there's a Princessa Elena."

"You don't have to keep calling me Princessa Varanda, just call me Varanda, or Var or Van or just V. It doesn't matter much to me, you know that, Eagalia." I replied to her. "Hey, Eagalia you can read Sun Runes can't you? These symbols look exactly like the one on the door of the Second Sun of the Solaris Solaria house."