Absolutely Fed Up P2

"You sure you still wanna mess with me Ogron, brother in-law, you can't fight something you don't expect!"

"You sure about that?!" asked the Shadow Girl. "My Maker can accomplish almost anything!"

"Awwh, how cute your little creation believes in you, bro." giggled Tigerlily. "Cometbolt!"

"Dark flames!"
Ogron summoned up his powers. "Go bother that boy!"

"Sweeping tornado blast!" The Shaman tossed a rock up in the air, and it turned into a cylinder of spinning air almost like a spinning toy.

"Thanks for the cover Lakota Shaman brother." Tigerlily responds. "This wizard and I need to have a quick little chat together."

Ogron spell had hit her but all it was make her hand move back a bit getting shaken up. Ogron's magic was flashing it should four colors on a butterfly

"Earth, Water, Air and Fire!Dream elements no wonder she could absorb the fire power of mine and that now she's glowin' with a black orange aura itself

Dream elements no wonder she could absorb the fire power of mine and that now she's glowin' with a black orange aura itself." Ogron whispers to himself.

Joker Street Townhouse #15, Erid Ginaro groaned. It was his landline phone ringing.

He frowned at the name rolling across the screen. It was Mitzi. He picked up off the table, and answered it while leaning back in his chair that was beside the walls where the window was in his room.

"Ehi, Mitzi". Salutò tristemente.

"Sembri amareggiato",nota Mitzi. "Bloom non si è messa in ginocchio per te? Ho cercato di avvertirti. Non ti dara' mai una possibilita'".

"I know you did try to warn me, wait how did you know she'd say no?" inquired Erid suddenly.

"June 1, 1994, she said it to me herself." admitted Mitzi.

"Somehow I find that hard to believe, you two don't talk to each other much." says Erid. "You're not even friends."

"That's not true!" Mitzi mumbles.

"I'm not putting up with your irritatingly annoying lying mouth, Mitzi." Erid replies.

"I'm not lying about the crush thing, I started the conversation, Erid."
Mitzi responds. "You're right; normally I wouldn't give Bloom the time of day."

"Exactly, Goodbye Mitzi. I didn't ask you to tell her about my crushing on her."

Knock, knock
Creak, creak
A chair under a window
Rockin back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth.
Scritch, scratch, scrape
It hits the wall.
The wall moans at the dent in its physique.
A little blond teenie nearly fast asleep.
Come here my handsome doll, and let me give you a gift."

The Shadow had become more elaborate, her hair was more texturized and the glow of her useless formless nighttime body was more mesmerizing and enticing than before.