The Fear of Liars, and Bareness Absolute Bareness P2

"Anne, why did you make me do that to you?" questioned Palmerrow.

"For our parents, I could not let them see you bear the pain of a whipped up back bleeding, that one wound is enough to send me into showers." Anne sighed.

"People of Andros have really lost their way, people used to be much nicer and there were less lies being spread and my distrust in our people grow into a fear that is all too real irrational to outsiders and a delusional nightmare but to us the nightmare has become reality, I refuse to look at the path glazed with sunlight. I could not look at you, Anne not while you were naked."

"Nor could I look at your naked body though have of it I had seen before." stated Anne. "The circumstances with which we were made to strip down made it way more terrifying and alarming and we both developed Pistanthrophobia, and Philophobia in our youthful time of our lives."

"You're afraid... to have romantic dealings with a man because of the way matured men made you distrust them when you were still no more than a child, you don't think you will ever learn how to love more than friends ever again, don't you?"

"You're right on the money Darcy the only people I like are the ones who prove to me we are friends as you and Solette have done for me in Black Mud Swamp the place that is on Magix that reminds me most of my own homeworld, Andros. You trusted me to help you catch that rat frog and you both were willing to follow my lead with little questions. Those are friends people who leap into action when something is going off the rails. Because of my appreciation for the darkness of the night and the shadows of evening I understand and appreciate your rare talents as much as I understand water and everything near it and within it, Darcy." Anne remarked. "My planet has little sunlight that ever managed to break through our thickly clouded atmosphere due to being an ocean planet. Our people are shrouded in darkness much of other planets' daylight hours but being shrouded with hate is much worse than looking through layers and layers of the dark dusk of an evening. I am not inclined to make any romantic moves, but that doesn't mean that I don't believe your dreams will become reality. You should embrace the love Solette's brother gave you of the past and hold him close to your heart the love made in your past will not falter it will help you save him from his curse. You just have to believe it can, from the way Solette talks him about missing a brunette with golden highlights in her hair reminding him of the beautiful of Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches it is clear to me Loon's love for you is realer than most love stories. After all who needs true love if your lover truly loves you, Darcy?"

Darcy laughed, "Exactly who needs true love as long as a love truly lovers their loved ones. My favorite line of all Anne, you are so amazing. I will keep his love for me close to my heart. You're smart for a water fairy and a best friend of mine and Solette's you understand best friends don't have to share similarities, opinions or have the same dream for each other and I appreciate that. It is something my sisters never do for me they refuse to give me my own solace and space and insist I lack talent and most of the time brainless and stupid."

"You're none of that, I have a good feeling some day you will be the good kind of famous and not the famous kind of famous your ancestors passed down. Hate has never out-survived love eventually in time hate wears away into nothingness, Darcy. You just want people to see a different side of the life and nighttime no one bothers to understand, and I am sorry that happens to people like you." Anne replied. "I will not judge you because of your fears. Too many people forget the wonders of the night. The only time when starlight and moonlight are visible and certain flowers are nocturnal opening to bloom only at night in desert air glowing in reflection of the stars themselves one billion charms."

"I'm ready with your encouraging words to see and face my fears the Mirror of Fears will begin to show and display." responded Darcy. "Thank you, Anne."

There's No JoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara