Snakes Have A Heart?!

One of the skills of the Lionpeople of Eraklyon was that their skin or fur could not be sliced by warrior blades, it could burn slightly and slowly but other than that a shield was the only thing that could protect you from them any weapon used could be shattered in an instant. Amberono spoke. "The Chieftain will see you both now Princeling and Captain Dells." with a very irritated snarl.

"Welcome," sighs the chief his lion coat of fur stayed on though he was standing on two rather buff human legs. The flaps off skin were pulled up and flappy though you could tell he was still a runner and a loper. "I am Chieftain Nemean and I wanted to come in here and show you this. This grave belongs to my brother Nimerillo who was attacked by one of the guards at the castle of the Eraklyon palace when your Father was just your age on the order of your Grandfather. He turned my brothers claws against him he ceased to be a lion that day and died shortly after. He left his wife and children behind in the care of my best friend and her husband whom your squire friend has just met and the eldest her name was Kalshara. She was taken from her own family and who knows what she is forced to be doing now."

Nemean leaves the skin open on the floor claw mark scars were everywhere as you could tell by the tears down the side of the fur.

Sky covers his mouth mumbling. "Oh, gawrsh! I can't believe what I am actually seeing."

"The destruction around here is beyond grouse." agreed Brandon.

"I agree, son and my Prince Sky." Captain Dells replies. "The High Guards at the palace have gone way too far especially today! These people are our people still our neighbors and they need to be treated with respect. And not traumatized or treated inferior but as neighbors we should love just like any other of the subjects and thrown off to the side and neglected like a piece of trash. Just because they lived a different way as part cats didn't mean there was no way to cope with them and give them the right of way."

And the camp smells as bad as uncleaned and neglected cemetery. Sky nodded immediately now. Brandon came into the tent with one of the younger daughters Mienke and Elandri. He gasped and covered his mouth.

Leandri approached the grave and spoke. "Uncle Nemean, may I pay respects to my Father's grave with Mienke."

"Of course my dear nieces." Chief Nemean answered the two of them. The two girls brought in a water dish and soap and Elandri hands her new sisters scrub brushes and they begin to tend to their Father's grave.

Meanwhile on Solaria Varanda landed looking like this

at the door of an Elemental Animal research Facility.

"Excuse me is there a way to separate animals into the core for elements, ma'am/sir?"

"Of course there's which one you looking for?" asked the lady at the desk.

"Fire based animals." stated Varanda.