The Magix Herd of The Twisted Forest

Ellewen looked over Asherra's shoulder as she drew a white stag on an easel canvas. Ellewen asked. "When did you see a stag, Ashe?"

"Last time I ever visited here in this forest last year." said Asherra. "Uncle did something happen to the kingdoms of the Middle Earth?"

"Middle-earth?" gasped Alderra. "I thought that was fictional reality?"

"Now that your niece brought it up you look exactly like Legolas, Palladium." Theodore responds.

"Legolas is a distant ancestor of our people here but not directly related our family derived down from an Elleth named Tauriel. Middle-earth was really real, but most of the older races couldn't survive the explosive eruption of Mt. Moria a volcano long believed to stay forever inactive." Palladium responds. "Everyone here on Elvira is related one way or another mostly by marriage."

"Wow, that's more than I remember being told all although in the books there is no indication that two particular people weren't killed off besides Lady Tauriel." Theodore responded. "If I'm correct Elvira was born from a chunk of the Earth that ended up defying gravity right and probably bumped into some asteroids and comet debris along the way creating the sharp mountains that shelter the area."

"Did that get shot up because of the volcano erupting?" asked Alderra. "The force is as powerful as the atomic bombs of the Earthworld it's high plausible and not very impossible."

"There was one other thing written in the creation story of Elvira there was a woman a young lady holding a staff with the gem of a Dwarf ring and it was emitting a white icy light.

"An Ice manipulating elf but that's impossible, Palladium!" gasped Asherra in shock. "She could still be on Earth all this time!"

"There is no indication it was an elf or not." Ellewen informed the younger three kids.

"That may not be exactly correct," Churloch (Khoorloch) adds. "Many of the Elvira Art Museum galleries depict the Wizardess as an elleth with red hair and green eyes."

"But here are the places the Elvish Knights are going to test you three with your skills and ability to follow rules." Palladium replied. "Teamwork is almost always the third test."

"Great!" Alderra groaned glaring at Theodore.

"What's your problem, Derra? He did say he stopped Red Fountain is coming to Alfea to study actually. Can you at least put your Differences aside so we can start saving some lives that will actually help people believe in Fairy Magic again?!" demanded Asherra.

"Ugh, fine, since it is in my best interest to find out what has to happen with the Magix herd of the Twisted Forest." sighs Alderra. "But that doesn't mean I like you one bit, Theodore."

"Duly noted." Theo answered. "I am fine with being mutual for now for the sake of all our sanities."

"Looks like they're here." said Khurloch.