Nearly Invisible P5

Professor Palladium's Pov
"Alderra what is the difference between a butterfly and a moth, tell me this young lady?" I asked the Fairy of Toxicplants.

"Well, Professor Butterflies are typically bigger." said Alderra. "And they fold their wings typically vertically over their backs, but they're also neither feathery nor furry. Plus they have vibrant pattern associated with them."

"Exactly, tell me what attributes do fairies have that represent both of this creatures, Elevate, can you answer that?"

"Butterflies are representative in our vibrant colors and and tough shell in our outer appearances as civilians." said Elevate. "But each of the wings from any transformation except for Butterflix follows the same flight directive of the Moths were the wings are not separate from each other on either side of each of each moth. (Dreamix is also a Butterfly flight thing, but only fairies who make dreams come true know that) And what hings the wings together in Moths is called the frenulum. Moths antennae are feathery and a moth's three segmented body is to our touch furry. Showing like the buttterfly chrysalis that what might delicately appealing so soft and sugar sweet might be the baiting juice of deceit."

"Daphne can you tell me what is the difference between a frog and a toad?" inquired Palladium.

"Yes, Professor. They both start at ponds, but toads stay away from ponds until they lay eggs so they will not shimmer in sunlight as much as a frog because frogs don't just like being near water they like to be in the water. They can be many colors each, but the main thing is toads are lumpy and rough to the touch and fatter than frogs while frogs are slender, have smooth skin, but it can be slimy because of the mucus on them. Hence this is why frogs shine in the bright sunlight but don't kiss them unless you wash your lips right afterwards otherwise you could get salmonella poisoning. And frogs have longer more flexible legs for making a jump or leap into a big splash. (In Magical Adventure the witches and fairies that got pranked were not turned into toads they were frogs otherwise they might've been choking in Aisha's water magic, guys. That was a script error and a continuity error as prior to that movie and after it was always said the Trix transformed other people to green frogs not toads. So don't yell at me, okay. I study nature stuff. I've seen a toad and I've seen a frog in real life.)

Daphne's P. O. V. It's true earth ancestry table of family trees stop at Great Great Grandfather and don't go any higher but that's not the castle for the family in the Castle name Sparks. The castle of the Northeast on Domino was named after the Great Dragon who slept beneath it undisturbed. In my family the multiple Grands in front of a name as well as inside the family relationship title meant honored ancestor. But King Northburn of the North name had his honor stripped off the family tree. Great Ancestor Grandfather he became and the people after him in his family taught against Greed. Princess Crystalfire became knownas the Giving Princess to all of Domino. They burnt her father's palace and from the highest peak and on the balcony of the Secret Library you could still see the blackened soiled ground far below only renewed by the comet that fell from the heavens and who knew that that place of Forbidden Greed & Hate would split three brothers apart forever and they would never be on the same page ever again nor would they see eye to eye.

I have seen the blackened valley, but not even during the witches' curse of cold upon my home I will not venture there.

Flashback Princess Daphne had seen a piece of the ancient past of Domino King Northburn was neither mentioned nor honored by his daughter after the Day of The Great Dragon."

"