Ten Million Worthless Gifts

Eagalia's Pov
It is not that I don't appreciate every single gift I get but the ones that matter to me are from the people who spend some of their day with me. There's a few civilian children who have sent me gifts one of their names is Nova, and the other is Chimera and that's really sweet. I didn't realize Nova meant what she said. Chimera hardly ever written to me and when I see her at court meetings she's always silent I won't be surprised if it's because of her Mother's protocol. I couldn't bear to open any of Cassandra's gifts they were too blinding and I'm not that flashy enough make people go blind. So many of the nobility here think I'm so all the richness that surrounds the palace, and in the case of Sunlight that is very true. But everything else it's just an assumption. I packed Varanda's Soulsister necklace in my class dressing bag. I start school next Friday and it's more like an ordinary school. But it's one way to evolve my Winx magic before I end up visiting Earth.

"Eagalia, do you want to take a walk with me?" asked Varanda. "My legs are killing me they're so asleep right now."

"Sure, I don't see why we cannot take a walk," says Eagalia.

"Great!" said Varanda. "Nobody's watching let's sneak out."

Eagalia smirks and left the palace grounds by garden to a huge forest.

"Oh my!" gasped Eagalia.

"What?" asked Varanda.

"This field it used to be full of the most beautiful cultivated glass sunflowers ever known we cannot protect Solaria without reflective shields."

"These crystals they look like they lead under that tree." says Varanda.

"That tree looks hollow," says Eagalia. She walked up to it. And she reached out and felt nothing but she saw a path winding down away from the trunks and roots. Varanda stood next to her.

"I don't understand this isn't on the Solaria realm map," says Eagalia. "But I'm curious where it leads."

"So am I." answers Varanda. "Although the ground does feel like it could shift at any moment in time I'm sensing a lot of tectonic activity as if we're standing on wedges of ground that are constantly eating each other up."

"This underground canyon is amazing look at all the cool rock faces in the walls." said Eagalia amazed.

(The canyon in the show becomes the bottle neck).

"Um, Eagalia, now which way do you want to go left or right?" asked Varanda.

"The right path looks a little bit sketchy so let's go left. I heard music playing wonder where it is coming from. Don't answer; let's just find out, Varanda." spoke Eagalia. Varanda followed her down the left path.

"A path with a pond? Really?"

"Maybe there's a portal tunnel in the pond?" suggests Varanda. She crossed her wrists in and made a V and C in the air and yells out loud. "Callisto Magic Winx! Princessa Varanda di Callisto: Fairy of Machines!"

🎶Close Your eyes.
And open your heart!
Believe in yourself:
That's how it starts!
Dreams will come true just, wait, and see!
'Cause the Magic's in you
And the Magic's in me.

You are a Magical Winx Fairy!
Come on join us! Fly with me!
You are a Magical Winx Fairy!
Come on join us! Fly with me!
Let's spread the Fairy powers through the clouds!
We'll walk you through, talk you through
Fly you through anything you need to do, I will always be there for you!🎶

Varanda's outfit had transformed into a single dress that was kind of silvery bluish dress and her wings were green now emerging on her back.

Yep that's the character Princess Varanda for you up above do you like the clothes and colors? What about the wings?

If you go on the computer you will find an external link to the very game that helped me make this character a reality, it is pretty accurate to the show and I like it.