Trainer & The Solaria Hounds

There were six bloodhound dogs and the two of the biggest ones that were seriously brown in the coat I guessed were brothers and probably twins because they looked to be the same size and shape.

"Good afternoon Princess Eagalia come on in don't make eye contact. Sit right next me and don't touch the dogs yet. I want them to recognize your calmness." Adofo replies. I liked him. I liked him a lot actually. I don't what Albern was so worried about.

Eloy bumped right into me with his large head.

"Now, you can pet him Eagalia." Adofo replies as the dog had sat right next her to the beautiful Princess it would get to protect for the rest of her life. "This is Eloy, Ajax's big brother."

"I had a feeling these two would have been brothers, nice to meet you, Eloy," I stated as I stroked him from his head down to his neck every dog needs a little cuddle time.

"Good boy, Eloy." Adofo replies in a praise tone of voice most dog owners mix up their praise phrases especially when they are angry or scared.

"I heard you have had another person complaining about dog barking in the late night hours. The dog could have separation anxiety issues from when the owner doesn't signal the dog properly to give them enough space before they are going to depart and that leaves a rushed dog begging for more affection but he or she already has too much and is too excited and too worried at the same time. Dogs can understand some of our language and we can actually talk to them by their own growl sounds. Besides the adult dogs Eloy and Ajax there were five sons from each of them making a pack of hounds starting at the number ten and two of them were growling at each other in the corner but they backed off as soon as they soon heard their Mother like growl from their master they parted back from each other at that scolding sound.

"That's better young laddies you had better behave and play nicely for the young lady." Adofo reminded them. "That's much better Anakin and Andros ."

So those were the younger dogs' names that is so cute. Ajax had a collar that was red that went loosely about his neck and on the golden plate was his name Ajax. Eloy's color was the royal cross guard hilt of the defending swordsman swords of Solaria and his name was on a red plate in golden letters.

Ana kin's collar had a galaxy 🌌 of stars theme to it and his name was on a silver plaque with his name in white letters. His brother Andrus had a collar of the letters that spelled out Solaria it was made with a black night background the word Solaria's letters were yellow golden just like the sunshine here. And on his orange plaque attached to the collar his name was written in red letters across it. The other three dogs in Ajax's family that were his sons were very silently obediently sitting and wagging their tails awaiting their masters orders for now. Andro, Einar, Ansgar were the last three puppies selected from Ajax's bred family. Each of them had plain one tone colors reflecting the personalities I would soon recognize. The collars were the only things that helped me tell them apart from each other. The other 5 dogs who were Eloy's songs Batair and Dreng had double colored colors one was a night black the other sunflower yellow and Batair's name was green on the brown plaque and his brother's Dreng was pretty much the same collar and plaque though the color order was reversed from collar to plaque. Then there was Elvy who's collar had green leaves the symbol that represents the Magic Elves of the Magic Dimension all of them known as quite capable and magically powerful warriors his plaque was white his name highlighted by a golden halo, his brothers, Magnar and Gerald. Gerald's collar had the Solarain spears for the pattern across it. Magnar well his collar was the collar of Magma therefore no name plate was required. Each one of these dogs each had been trained in specific skills. Eloy and Elvy were trained search and rescue dogs so if I got lost or kidnapped they could find my sentence eventually and save me.