Captain Sinbad

"Good to see you again, Sinbad Merchant. Muggles of your kind still mistake your ship for a pirate ship don't they?"

"Yeah, but I have the records to prove that I'm not a pirate." chuckles Sinbad hugging Harry's Godfather. Ron and  and  and the other brothers immediately rose out of their chairs to greet the young man. Hermione slowly rose herself too,

"Sinbad thank you for breaking up that scuffle between Malfoy and my husband three years ago."

"It was no problem, Molly." Sinbad replied. "I know you hate fighting. Besides your Mother is a bit sensitive to that because you are all related because of the Black family. And I would think you wouldn't want to mend the broken bond, thanks to Grandmother Cedrella who was treated just as you were Sirius she is one of the few paintings that do not exist anymore in the household."

"Someday, I hope maybe the Weasley and the Malfoys will be able to look past our differences." Molly sighed. "Narcissa isn't as bad as she looks."

"It's a good Dad isn't here he wouldn't want to hear you say that." sighs Ron.

"I actually with Molly the fighting and the cold shoulder treatment has to stop otherwise there isn't the slightest chance of forgiveness. The wizards like Sinbad even though he's a Muggle." Hermione replied. "But he's survived so battle frustrating battles in a magical world that people wonder what in the world is actually going on with him. And look at how good his daughter Heather is at magic as a Ravenclaw. It's incredible. I'm mean look at what she did with the wands and I'm not that good at transfiguration yet."

"Oh Hermione, it's the hardest magic to master," Heather chuckles running her hand down through her curly black hair and beady black eyes. "With practice every witch gets so much better, trust in me, trust in that. You'll be a master one day too. I'm pretty that I'll guarantee."

"Looks like Zen is here." Sirius replied.

"Who is this Zen?" asked Remus surprised.

"One of our new Order of the Phoenix recruits." said Sirius. "He was one of the family homes that let me stay as going back to my original home was probably was one of the first places the Ministry would look so I went out of the country where no one would be hunting for me."

"Zen, glad you could come."

"I'm glad to be here, Sirius Black. I have as much a stake in the Wizarding World as the rest of you do. Not to mention what we would do if the black magic to come starts seeping through our hidden gates because of him. I found four more people who say they know what to expect to be unleashed in the Muggleworld. They say they would help if they could be given a home here in the Wizarding World."

"Who are they?" asked Molly.

"Ogron, Gantlos, Dumant and Anagan." stated Zen.

Sinbad's eyes went wide. Ogron with his flame red hair and glowing eyes met his gaze.

"Ogron!"

"Sinbad!" Ogron says. "What happened you almost rid Valtor of his Dark side?"

"His trainee happened, Tom Riddle killed his wife he did and Valtor went crazy after that." stated Sinbad. "The heartache never went away! Valtor has seen the monster he became inside inside another person face to face. I saw it it! They ended up fighting each other for a good full hour! Let's just Valtor met his match that day. Guess you really should be truly careful who you train in dark magic!"

"How is my twin sister?" asked Ogron. (He has a twin sister?)

"Springdusk, she is just fine." responded Sinbad. "And you're going to help us keep it that way right?"

"Of course, why would I do anything but that, Captain?" inquires Ogron with a wink as Sinbad narrows his eyes. "You may not be able to wield magic but Domino's always been known for its non magical male warriors who are said to live a very long life. I respect you from the deepest part of my heart, Captain Sinbad."

Sinbad follows this response with a smirk.

"Come eat with us." Sinbad insisted. "I'll go fetch the other two kids from that other room."

(Although the appearance of Sinbad is the same as the Dream-works version the story is based off the original tale or legend of Sinbad and in that tale it spoke of a kind and generous man just sailing the seas in his young youth and getting his possessions stolen over and over again during many fights with others that ended up with him stranded on some crazy island every time and he still lived and found his way back to his rightful spot as Captain onboard his ship.)

"Yes, please do sit." Molly insists. "We don't usually have many allies."

"That's probably because so many of these people are stupid." stated Gantlos. "But Ogron knows which battles to pick."

"But I also need help with something, something strange is going on in the Muggleworld of Gardenia and it's not us yet. I came hoping that at least one of you might have some of the answers." Ogron spoke. "As how to begin uncovering the deceit?"

SamanthaKSSimpson