The Magic Princesses Sisters P2

Flashback continues

"Then we'll save her together." said Aturan. "We are war lords from Domino there is no challenge we can't meet when together."

"Brother Aturan, no." said Dominic. "Don't bind yourself to a woman before you have met her."

"I don't care I must uphold my oath in respecting you, I'm not going to make you wait to marry your true love just because I don't know the maiden's best friend. One thing Mother taught you and me when our neighbors had an ugly kid is love and kindness keep on growing despite all the hatred in the world. I would walk through both heaven and hell for you my brother's utmost happiness." Aturan vowed.

"Aturan you should not say such things." sighed Dominic worried for his brother's blunt and careless words from his mouth, but actually they weren't careless words, but they surely were blunt. Aturan was very sensitive about upholding the oath they made to their Mother before leaving home behind, he considered it very very important.

"As I said, give us what to do, Lord Alberne, and we will save your daughter's best friend." Aturan urged on not giving Dominic a chance to respond very much.

Cindderra was crying already, "Please, please help my friend she was taken against her will to play servant to a brother wizard and his witch sister. Rescue her that we might have a double wedding here and be spared from a worser fate, my lords. I love you, Dominic, but what can you do to prove to me that your love is also genuine."

"Aturan, my brother is right respect is indeed powerful just as powerful as love, my brother and I will rescue your friend together and I will be there to guard him, because even though he is blunt and careless I love him as much as my Mother loved me."

"Knowing how well you love your Mother and brother I know my daughter will be handled very gently when you marry and any young lady would be very lucky to have you two young wisemen as their husbands

"What is the lass's young name?" asked Aturan.

"Her name is Bluebella." speaks Cindderra."Be careful guys, I shall be here waiting for your victorious return. And I will not wed till the three of you return safely. Thank you brothers, sons of Domino realm."

"Be careful lads, there are many temptations that will attempt to trick you at the foot of the mountain. Do not fall for the witchly traps of illusion that may wait. Don't stop the red fox that talks that might cross your way he knows that forest and its snares better than any other creature in that woodland." Alberne warns and advised the brother.............................................

Darcy sat down on the grass as the Shadow Dryad Guard of the Dark Woods asked her too. She folded her legs as she sat palms to the sky and eyes were closed, "Witchtixbreath, let me feel your pure presence, as I close my eyes,  all around me."

A black cliff jutted out over a shining cave in her mind. A brightly jeweled mirror shone with the fiercest of lights of teal Apatite hers and her sisters birthday birthstone gemstone shown below.

 A brightly jeweled mirror shone with the fiercest of lights of teal Apatite hers and her sisters birthday birthstone gemstone shown below