Lake Roccaluce

(Dilly up above Nymph of Zenith) Again I'm aware the picture background is wrong

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Dilly up above Nymph of Zenith)
Again I'm aware the picture background is wrong.

"Hello there Daphne I got you something."

"Oh, Dilly you didn't have to!" exclaimed Daphne.

"Oh come on Daphne you know you never say no to a Nymph of Zenith." says Diletta. "Of that sure is Daphne everything on that poster."

"DILETTA!" Both shouted. But Dilette ignored them and said. "D for Dynamic, A for Artist, P for Positive, H for Honest, N for Notable, and E is for Earthly."

Daphne facepalms her in the face she couldn't stand all the attention already she couldn't wait to be wrapped up in schoolwork

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Daphne facepalms her in the face she couldn't stand all the attention already she couldn't wait to be wrapped up in schoolwork.

"I'm going for a walk." says Daphne. "Don't follow me!"

She said this coldly.

"I wish someone could tell me something I've done wrong." sighs Daphne. "What's the point of learning if all you ever done is right in someone's eyes?"

"Daphne your 7 friends appreciate you for all of what you have done. You're easy going and quite a socialable character." said a tiny voice. It was from the Lake Roccaluce. It was the selkie of the lake the only one who lives here andironically bonded with every Supreme Nymph of Magix. Her name was Nissa. "You, Daphne are one of the kindest people not to mention Princesses I have ever met. Sometimes your friends don't think you remember how valuable you really are to them. They have to believe that you need a reality check of how much you know your worth in their eyes. I can sense something else is troubling you besides the loss of your world and your people."

"Oh, Nissa. The Earth and the Water Element are telling me something is about to happen something very very dangerous." said Daphne sitting by the lakeside. "I'm afraid if I speak the truth everyone will think I'm nuts."

"I don't think you're nuts and I just bonded to you." says Nissa. "Water's been giving me all negative vibes since this morning I even warned the Undines the Miniature nymphs to stay below the surface of the water of their swamp ponds. I feel this force that we were warned about has threats that might take into consideration that our swamp friends with be a delicious meal. It's my job to keep the Swamp fed by this lake very stabilized, Daphne. Tell someone even if they think it's a joke better warned than sorry."

There's No Joyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें