Mother & Son

"You two lovebirds!" Griselda called out. "You belong outside in the Quad dancing together. "Not lurking in hallway doorways!"

Griselda reminded us she was still doing her duty as the Head of Discipline, but I wasn't expecting what Merryyemus said back.

"Mom! I told you I don't want to settle yet; this isn't fair to me." He remarks with a complaint.

"She's, is-s-she your Mom?" Solette inquired.

"She's the only Mom I have ever known took me out of the same Magix Orphanage she came from." Merryyemus said. "So yes, she is my Mom, my real true Mom. I hope you're not disappointed that I didn't come from Red Fountain."

Solette leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and then she leaned in on his right shoulder and whispered in his ears. "I'd rather not have a Red Fountain Knight at my side your better you don't have restrictions holding you down. Cause you aren't blindfolded, Merryyemus."

"You know call me Merry." He informed me.

"I'm Solette but you already knew that. I wouldn't mind hanging out on a date with you, Merry. We could consider this one dance for your Mom a date. I wouldn't want to disappoint your Mother. She just wants you to be happy and have a very good life ahead."

"I know that is why she named me Merryyemus Meriadoc Joyfulforest. The town where she wanted to live in Magix but never could. She raised me up so I had a better chance than her at life. Few people understand her ways. Old Headmistress Mavilla wasn't too keen on being nice to her and the other kids made fun of her for being selected from an orphanage. Many called her lottery girl when she enrolled at Alfea Castle Academy, Solette."

Her heart ached when hearing the way this son talk about how his Mom was treated back in Alfea Academy.

"I'm so sorry, you know go fetch her and I'll fetch my friend to sing a song for her especially then the two of us will dance with your Mother. My Dad and Mom and said never shy from getting to know and spending time with your lovers' family members it's how they know you're real and respectful and that your love is truly true."

Just as I went outside to find Desertrose talking to the Charm Life brother band. I whispered to Desertrose and she asked for their help.

This song is our dedication to our Headmistress's Head of Discipline Griselda. And helping Desertrose out on it the Charmed life brothers." Anne announced. "So get on up here, Griselda!"

Anne slid across the stage and held out her hand helping Ms. G. up the stairs to it.

🎶Choosing stones big enough to drag me down!🎶 Roam began. 🎶Where I am🎶

🎶People's voices make hollow sounds🎶 Desertrose joined him.🎶

Charm: Just be quiet.
Desertrose: They'll go away!

Rome: Open up your eyes!
Desertrose: Don't let your mind tell the story here.
Charm: Just let me go!
Rome: It's so safe!
Rome: It's so safe in the floating glass!

Desertrose: While above,
While above, all your troubles pass!

Charm: Just be quiet.
Desertrose: They'll go away!

Rome: Open up your eyes!
Charm: Don't let your mind tell the story here.

Desertrose: Open up your eyes!
Rome & Charm: Just let me go!

Desertrose & Charm: Open up your eyes!
Rome: Don't let your mind tell the story here!

Desertrose: Just let me go, let me go. Let me go!
Charm: Open up your eyes.
Both Desertrose and Charm: Just let me go- oh!🎶

Aldderra joined Anne on stage as they lift me and Merry up onto the pyramid and we lifted Griselda up ourselves. Faragonda smiles.

"Now that's what Fairy should be all about bringing joy back to the world." said Faragonda.

"Indeed Faragonda," whispered a light voice.

A pink mystical mist blessed the five fairies. It was the river of joy. Faragonda followed it and she entered the empty room she remembered as a sixteen year old.

"Joy!"

A pink heart stood glimmering before her.

"Welcome to the heart of Alfea Castle Faragonda. I'm Ancestral Fairy named Joy my old brother's name is Flix. For awhile the Alfea heart's charge was disconnected as I did not like how rude Mavilla was to staff and students so I refused to show myself or this secret room to them. This heart now contains every bit of harmony graduate students of Alfea will be offered. I sensed you were different especially when you showed kindness to Belladonna when you didn't even know it was her."

"If something happens to this heart out will we fix it all over again?" questions Faragonda.

"My Fairy Animal the Golden Butterfly in the Secret Garden of Alfea Academy go to the most golden place in its garden and discover its mini world a microscopic look of plants from within themselves. Once you are seeing through a plant's eyes you are in a mini world."

The pink haired blue eyed fairy with fairy wings like Tecna's disappeared. Only difference is that they were grey and Joy had a different skin tone.

The heart of Alfea shimmered with pink glowing lights.

SamanthaKSSimpson
kittycatlover23