Princess Saillee Theo's Princess

Hey guys you don't know me, but you're going to right here right now. I'm well actually let's back up a little bit before I even knew my own name. My story is called, "The Weightless Princess" no it has nothing to do with being without war or mental troubles. I for many days of my life had no gravity none whatsoever. My body could not be grounded unless heavily adorned. How did this happen at such a young age? Well, I'm about to tell you, but first this had to happen.....A long while ago there lived a King and Queen desperate for a child, and after years they were blessed with one of the most beautiful Princess you could ever see hair the splendor color of yellow waterlilies, skin bright as the bronze sun, and eyes the color of deep lavender flowering herbs. Little did they know that name her after something in the water would later help water save her life."

"I like the Sally." The King spoke. "Or Lily?"

"To common, my husband. I want her to be inquisitive but relaxed and calm. A lee calms the rather of the waters and a Sail keeps the wind off the Sailor's face. That's it, Saillee Princess Saillee that will be her name Princess and Lady of Waterlily Kingdom."

"I will make preparations for the banquet, and christening in front of everyone of our people so they may rejoice."

"You know celebrating like could bring many people who would harm a child like her or do bad things. If you must invite everyone invite also the mythical guardians of our waters, forests, volcanoes and even the cave and swamp guardians." explained the Queen. "We must not anger them this kingdom is special the castle is special and I don't like the idea of it falling into the wrong hands."

Please while my nemesis is an evil witch the most powerful evil witch in my kingdom she doesn't look as gruesome as the one in the picture, my friends

Please while my nemesis is an evil witch the most powerful evil witch in my kingdom she doesn't look as gruesome as the one in the picture, my friends. My witch had lovely shimmering shamrock green skin and drooping ebony black curls, and sapphire blue crystal shaped eyes. She wore a gown out of the Victorian era and it had a deep purple color to it. She had been passing through the kingdom when one of the invited guests of the palace dropped a copy invitation that was pink with a yellow waterlily on the back as a seal. The witch then stooped down and opened the envelope.

"I have been year since the day this was sent out and yet the King forgot to invite me; he knows I'm frequent in this kingdom. It's the best place to do my potions. Oh, well, I shall go anyways. Who doesn't want to see a beautiful baby christening of a Princess." said Aris Watercrypt. She approached Yellowvale Castle of the Waterlily kingdom realm so named for the number of grand lakes which full summer were filled with Waterlilies of every color. King Cryus bowed her and said, "Please do come in."

He had no clue that he had generally forgotten the young and powerful witch. Even though he had genuinely forgotten her it still made her skin boil like a flaming sea. But she kept quiet, and asked. "Where is the Precious Princess?"

"Her Mother will bring her in soon. Please give a good blessing to my child." Cryus informs.

"But of course that's the only ones I do for children as young as her." The witch, Aris spoke quietly to herself. Queen Leda came out with me a baby girl in her arms.