The White Circles

Ogron looks down at the fairy's finger it was the white circle he could feel that energy.

"So you are one of those Fairies a guardian of a White Circle it's no wonder you have Green Nature Flames that form your Magic you're channeling it from that thing you must be a major fairy then and mark my words you will fall!"

"Maybe, but another fairy a sister of the Flames' will recognize you are not as all bad as you seem at first glance!" says Emerilda.

"You LIE! Dark flame ray!"

"Emerald Flame Arrows! Beware Ogron those don't miss and now are they good at puncturing wounds you hide!" Emerilda says.

Ogron stumbled in his stance the attack was nature branching shards covered in a flame shell she attacked him indirectly. It hurts since it wasn't a direct attack. Ogron saw flashes of his blond cousin Gantlos' sister Winterrose Queen of Dyamond. He was doing this for her for her family to protect them from Valtor. Then you could see a girl with pink hair.

"Sister!"

"Witchttix! Springdusk Witch of Nighttime Nature!
The night is my home!
The night is my soul!
I'm a night owl
Or a Nightingale it all depends on you read me
My friend is the Mother Earth
I love to help her Nighttime Nature Thrive
Every nocturnal mammal I can transform into take off and fly
This is the Power of Witchttix!
I'm not good or bad
Just a little naughty
And hey everyone has their naughty days!
It's a witch persona
I'm a Lesson Teacher
My pranks get my messages through!
Woohoo!
I'm the Witch of Nighttime Nature
I live in the living Shadows
The Shadows are Alive all around me!
This is the power of Witchttix a Witch's magic persona!
And I don't need anyone to tell me how to live my life.
I like who I am.
My powers are perfect just the way they are!
I'm happy with my Aunt and husband, sister in-law.
They adore the night just like me and so do I adore them.

"Springdusk!" Tigerlily said appearing out of nowhere in particular looking at the pink haired witch and then at her brother "Wildfeather are we ready?"

"Yes." Both the Shaman and his wife answered. "The Nightmare dimension is trying to eliminate the wishing magic we have to shut the gate and in order to do that we need Nighttime Nature Magic are you up to it love?"

"Of course, I'm up to it did I not just marry a Shaman a few years ago after I graduated from Cloudtower?" She asked.

"Right c'mon guys." Tigerlily called. She started spinning a magic clock it went counterclockwise and opens a blue portal. The three of them went in together hand in hand.

"Wow!" Springdusk's magic witchttix outfit had her pink hair up in a bun and her outfit was black and green like the night sky and forest.

"I'm pleased that there's some good left in the family of the Ancestral Witches and especially in one of their daughters!" said the Spirit of the World of Dreams.

"This my world too if I don't protect the people of the Magic Dimension's dreams I'm aware my kins people may disappear forever." said Springdusk. "I know I can close off the portal show me to it, my family."

Her eyes were blue like Tecna's being thst she was kind of like Tecna's döpplerganger.

"Watch out!" Tigerlily said. "Don't give into fear don't think of your fears, my family!"