Absolutely Messed Up

Harry picked up the envelope, he was surprised to see the return address, #4 Privet Drive Surrey England, Petunia Dursely.

Lily Evans.Potter Godric's Hollow & the Potter family residents was the address
Date August Sent August 31.
I left a gift for Albus Dumbledore and my sister here for Dumbledore's owl to deliver to the Potter family. I shook my head at my husband yelling hjs head off at the tv and its stupid shows, his bad havits and temper come from his own sister Marge. But James couldn't keep his temper either. And where tempers can't be controllable there is no point in trying to meet up.  As no one could be happy so therefore instead of knocking on your door I'm sending you a physical gentle gift, Lily. I hope your boy gets to be stronger and more polite than his father and second Aunt in-law. I hate Marge more than I've ever hated you. I hope you enjoy the vase, I know it's not much and I know it's not really quite your style,  but I tried to blend it with the house you are in so James wouldn't realize that is was from me. I'm sorry you ever hsd to hear me call you a freak you're my only little sister, and I'd rather we started living with each other's presence as forgiven sisters tried and true. Thank you for allowing Dumbledore to keep in touch with me. It's good to be knowing what is going on in the other side of the world. I wish I could write you so much more, but I don't want Vernon notice I'm writing to you. It's funny that the two of us ending up having terrible taste in men; I guess that's because it runs in our family.

Sincerely your loving big sister, Petunia Dursley. 
Ps. Have a great midsummer!

There was a bag attached to the letter with ceramic pieces that appeared to be shattered of course. The full vase picture and a toy broom was in another picture.

"I remember these things, but I don't know how, Sinbad? How do I remember them?" inquired Harry Potter.

"How? The answer start with an M, Mr. Potter."

"You're saying because I'm Magical I remember this?"

Sinbad nods and said, "open up the bag of the shattered vase pieces and put it back together with your telekinesis. It is the magic that's always flowed through you when strong emotion has hit you. Fairies I knew use telekinesis to leave themselves behind so their love and hope isn't materialistic. Materialistic things disappear in 24 hours and struggles start all over again, Harry Potter."

"What emotion am I activating now with my thoughts Mr. Merchant?" questions Harry.

"The emotion or surprise, Harry Potter." Sinbad admits. "Activate good emotions and the Ministry may not be as hot on your tail, Mr. Potter."

Harry closed his eyes and following the flow of surprise from his weird but fun dream of Aunt Petunia and Lily Evans getting along. Several scenes flashed through his head.

"Harry, let me show you what you do not remember that happened way before Godric's Hollow was ever attacked." Lily stretched out her hand. He opened the bag and taking her hand the shattered vase contents appeared on his bedside table and slowly they began to remerge themselves into one object. It formed back to the picture below

 It formed back to the picture below