Solarian Institution Wardrobe

"Where are we going?" asked Eagalia.

"The best room in the whole SIGA on Solaria, the wardrobe room." says Garnet. "Goldenrod you're coming too."

"Gar-net-t!" exclaims Goldenrod but the red head didn't listen.

Goldenrod's physical appearance below don't pay attention to clothes you see in the picture I am about to change them.

Garnet below look at only physical body features hair and eyes like you will do for Goldenrod as well

Garnet below look at only physical body features hair and eyes like you will do for Goldenrod as well.  But before we show you the room we return to Solette and Elevate who were waiting patiently on the bench for the other three. Darcy sat on the ground folded her knees.

"Witchtixbreath, I'm ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me

"Witchtixbreath, I'm ready let me feel your pure essence, as I close my eyes, all around me." Darcy said the shadows spilling around her hugging wrapping up along her body much like snake coils her yellow eyes turned grey in the night and dark. "I know you, I understood you and protected you spirits of the night. You were my friend who led me back home a friend who led me to other friends. I ask you to open your veil and unite your secrets within to me and let the snake of Dyamond be an Emergent."

A shadow coated the snake pet on her arm and Anne and Solette gasp as a white Dyamond Wolverine Garter snake sat in a purpley outline hissing. "Openssss your eyessss young witch of yhe Shadowssss and the Eveningssss feast your eyessss into my presence and stare long assss you likessss!"

Darcy opened her eyes the snake floats as she moved her hand. It moved in sync with her movements.

"Darcy you can make the shadows move," Anne replies. "That's telekinesis. It's rare for any Shadowbearer."

Darcy stretched out her hand and the snake moved to curl up on Solette's shoulders.

"Man, I am glad I am not afraid of Snakes." Solette says aloud in her thoughts.

"That's nice to know you aren't afraid of Snakes, Lette." comments Darcy.

"Mind powers telepathy now that's cool for a witch." Desertrose said excitedly. "I am sure the Shadow Dryad will teach you how to develop these new skills you just discovered the right and safe way so your sisters' remain as safe as you wish them too."