Baby? (Liz&OC)

Brittany's POV
I go downstairs after showering and Liz is making breakfast.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning babe." She smiles, kissing my cheek and handing me a plate of sausage, bacon and pancakes with maple syrup.

"Thanks, I'm starving." I say sitting down and starting to eat.

"Do you want more?" Liz asks and I nod.

"Aren't you eating?" I ask with a mouth full of food.

"I ate earlier. Also, you know how I feel about people eating with their mouth open." She says.

"Yeah, sorry." I say as she puts more bacon on my plate.

"It's okay. What do you wanna do today?" She asks.

"Stay in and watch movies. I keep getting dizzy." I say.

"You're probably due your period." Liz says kissing my cheek.

"My period's late this month, by like three weeks." I say.

"That's weird. Maybe you're pregnant." Liz jokes and we laugh.

"This is really good by the way." I say pointing to the food.

"Good. Do you want something to drink?" Liz asks.

I'm about to ask for apple juice when I feel really dizzy.

"Brittany, are you okay? You've gone really pale." Liz asks, immediately standing next to me.

"I'll be fine. I just, need a minute. The rooms spinning. Or is it just me? Is the room spinning?" I ask then grab her arm when I nearly fall backwards.

"I'm gonna get you some water." Liz says.

"Everything's blurry." I say.

"It's okay, I'm here." Liz says handing me a glass of water.

I take a sip then stand up.

"I'm gonna be sick." I say running to the downstairs bathroom.

I barely make it over the toilet before throwing up. Liz opens the door and sits behind me, tying my hair up and rubbing my back.

"This is gross. Don't look." I say and throw up twice more, then sit against the wall.

"It's not so funny anymore, but maybe you're pregnant." Liz says, moving my legs on top of hers.

"This is so shit." I groan putting my head in my hands.

"I know, babe. I know." Liz says kissing my hand.

She rustles through a basket under the sink and then takes out a box of pregnancy tests.

"You just happen to have those?" I ask and she smiles giving me the box.

"There's two in there, take both. I'll wait outside the door." Liz says helping me to my feet.

"I love that you think I have experience in this, but I've actually never taken a pregnancy test." I say.

"Oh, right. Pee on both the sticks and then we wait five minutes." Liz says.

I nod and she goes outside the door. I take the tests then sit on the counter and brush my teeth.

"Can I come back in?" Liz asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Liz walks in and puts her hands on my hips. I put my head in the crook of her neck.

The timer goes off.

"Do you want to look or shall I?" Liz asks.

"I'll do it." I say jumping off the counter.

"One line means it's negative, two lines means it's positive." Liz says.

"They're both positive." I say.

"Okay." Liz nods.

"Fuck." I murmur before starting to cry.

Liz puts her arms around me.

"Don't cry, babe. You can do this." Liz says.

"I hope you're right." I say pulling back and wiping my face on my sleeve. "I want to keep it. Can I keep it, Liz?"

"Brit, I would never make a decision for you, especially one this big. If you want to keep the baby, you keep it. Just know that whatever you choose to do, I'll support you." Liz says kissing my hand.

"We've been dating for less than two weeks, Liz!" I exclaim.

"It'll be okay, Brit. We'll figure it out." Liz says kissing me softly on the lips.

We break away.

"I'm gonna have to book a doctors appointment." I say.

"That's fine. I also hate to state the obvious, but this baby isn't mine." Liz says.

"Really? Whatever gave you that impression?" I ask sarcastically and she smiles.

"Would be pretty fucking miraculous if it was mine." Liz says laughing.

"It's got to be Josh's." I say.

"And you're sure he's the only one it could be?" Liz asks and I nod.

"I'll call the cheating bastard." I say grabbing my phone.

Timeskip

I walk into Liz's bedroom after being on the phone to Josh for an hour. I throw my phone on the bed.

"Bad news?" Liz asks.

"He wants nothing to do with the kid and he doesn't want to hear from me ever again." I say.

"I'm so sorry, Brittany." Liz says.

"It's his choice." I shrug. "It's sad for the baby to grow up without a father, but I'd rather the kid have no dad than a shit dad."

"I can understand that." Liz says nodding.

"I've also booked a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning." I say.

"That's great." Liz smiles.

"Will you come with me?" I ask. "I get it if not, it's a lot to ask."

"Of course I'll come, Brittany. I wouldn't miss it." Liz says and I smile.

"Okay, I'm gonna shower again, then. I feel disgusting after throwing up. Sorry about that, by the way." I say.

"You don't have to apologise." Liz smiles.

"It was a waste of great food." I pout.

"I'll make more." Liz says.

"I'll be quick in the shower." I say heading to the en-suite bathroom.

"Wait one sec." Liz says and I turn around to face her.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Move in with me." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"I know it's only been like ten days but you practically live here already, and I don't want you to be alone through this pregnancy. Or ever." Liz says.

"Liz-" I try.

"Please." She begs.

"Okay, okay. I'll move in." I say and she cheers, hugging me. "Are you gonna be okay when the baby comes?" I ask.

"Of course I will be. Why wouldn't I?" Liz asks confused.

"I didn't know if you wanted to be involved." I say.

"I want to raise this baby with you, Brit." Liz smiles.

I smile back and start crying again.

"All these fucking emotions." I groan wiping my eyes. Liz laughs.

"I know, how terrible to not be a brick wall and actually feel human pain." Liz teases.

"Fuck off." I say.

"Can't. I live here. Oh wait, so do you!" She grins.

"Dork." I scoff.

"Hormonal Brittany is gonna be so fun!" She smiles.