Connor (Falliam) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This chapter is set in Season 3, if Heidi didn't come back after episode 15. Enjoy :)

Fallon's POV
It's been a week and Liam is still looking for Heidi. We moved back into the manor and Connor is staying in the bedroom next to mine and Liam's.

I'm getting ready for work when Liam walks into the closet.

"What is it now?" I ask, knowing the look on his face.

"I managed to get in contact with one of Heidi's friends and I think I might know where she is." Liam says.

"Oh, okay. I'll cancel work. When do we leave?" I ask, grabbing my phone.

"That's the thing, Fal. Connor's already pretty shaken up knowing his Mom left and I don't think that dragging him around the states on a treasure hunt for her is going to help." Liam says.

"Liam no..." I trail off.

"Can you watch him for the morning?" Liam asks.

"Seriously?" I pout.

"What? You're not that bad with kids." Liam says.

"Liam, the last time you left me with him he fell from a tree into the lake. And that was only after two hours." I say.

"Please Fallon. I really need you to do this." Liam begs.

"Fine, okay, whatever. But you have to promise me that you'll be back here by 4 PM. I have a nail appointment before our date tonight." I say.

"Oh yeah, about that date..." Liam says guiltily.

"For gods sakes." I sigh. "Just go."

"Thank you. I love you!" Liam smiles, kissing my cheek.

"You better." I mutter as he walks out.

Timeskip

I had to take Connor to my office with me.

"What are you doing?" Connor asks me from the couch.

"Analysing the quarterly financial reports for the company's advances and losses." I say, not taking my eyes off the laptop screen.

"What's that?" Connor asks.

"I have to check all of the standing orders are in place and then evaluate wether or not I can spend expenses elsewhere for the company." I explain.

"I meant that." Connor says and I look up to see him pointing at the mini fridge.

"It's a drinks refrigerator." I say.

"Can I have one?" Connor asks.

"Sure. I'll order you one. What brand?" I ask.

"I just want a drink, not a fridge." Connor says.

"Oh. Help yourself." I gesture to the fridge before going back to my work.

"Am I allowed this?" Connor asks, holding up a can of Fanta.

"Why wouldn't you be?" I ask suspiciously.

"My mom says it makes me hyper." Connor says.

"Well, is your mom here?" I scoff.

"No..."

"Just drink the soda." I wave him off.

"Can you open it?" Connor asks.

"Fine." I groan, opening the can for him.

"Can I have a straw?" Connor asks.

"Oh my god, can't you do anything for yourself? I thought you were ten years old." I ramble, grabbing a straw and pushing it into his soda can.