I Love You More Than Me (I Love You, Part 2) (Liz&OC) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is part 2 of 'I Love You'. You don't have to read part 1 first, but it would be helpful for you to know that Parker has ADHD. Please be respectful to the ADHD content in this chapter. Enjoy :)

Parker's Tattoos:

Parker's Tattoos:

Parker's POVI'm lying on the grass in the garden when Liz walks over to me

Parker's POV
I'm lying on the grass in the garden when Liz walks over to me.

"Do I have the cutest wife or what?" She teases.

"Lie next to me." I say.

"Parker, I'll get grass stains on my jeans." Liz says.

"Please." I pout.

"Don't you have an online work course you're meant to be doing?" She asks, lying next to me.

"Yeah but this is way more fun." I say, lying my head on her chest.

"What are you drinking?" She asks gesturing to my bottle.

"Just a beer." I say.

"It looks kinda shitty to be honest." Liz says.

"It's actually really good. I think you'll like it." I say, offering her the bottle.

"Fine but I'm putting it in a glass." She says, taking it from me.

"Only true lesbians drink it from the bottle." I say and she laughs before taking a sip.

"I want it to taste like apple juice." She says, handing it back to me.

"Liz, let's go on vacation!" I exclaim, rolling over and lying on top of her.

"When and where?" She asks.

"Not Dubai because they're homophobic." I say.

"Maybe we could go somewhere like-" Liz starts but I interrupt her.

"Barcelona!" I say, hitting her shoulder.

"Ow, Parker." She says.

"Sorry I got excited I don't mean to hurt you when I do that and now I'm talking like I'm on speed but I promise I'm not." I ramble.