Bear (Falliam) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is a Falliam chapter, set around seasons 2-3 of Dynasty. Enjoy :)

Fallon's POV

I'm at the office trying to work but I can't concentrate because Liam is still on his seven day writers trip

Allison walks in with a stack of papers.

"Fallon, here are the reports from last-" she starts but I cut her off.

"Did I ask for reports?" I snap.

"Well n-no but they just arrived and I.. well I thought you might, well maybe you... I mean it just, well-" she stammers.

"Stop saying 'well' before I throw you down a well. I asked for an expresso, Allison." I say sternly as she hands me the papers.

"Sorry, Miss Carrington." She apologises.

"Allison, these are last weeks reports." I say. "I already have copies of last weeks reports." I sigh.

"Oh." Allison says quietly.

"Just get out." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

The door closes and I'm finally alone in the office again.

"And bring me my coffee!" I yell.

I groan loudly and run my hands through my hair before opening my laptop and checking the current net growth for Fallon Unlimited.

Suddenly my phone rings and I immediately swipe across when I see that it's Liam.

"Wow, you look inexplicably stressed." He answers.

"That's because my fiancé is in another state and has been for the last four days." I complain.

"I promise I will bring you back lots of treats, Fal." Liam smiles.

"Hmm, like what?" I ask.

"Shoes, bags, dresses, chocolates, flowers, pastries; anything you want." He says and I start to smile.

"That all sounds great, but it doesn't help me right now. I miss you so much, Liam." I say sadly.

"I miss you very much too, honey. You know how much I tried to get out of this but it's for business. You understand that." Liam says softly.

"Of course I understand. Why did it have to be for a week, though?" I groan.

"I did invite you but you not so politely declined my offer, Fallon." He laughs.

"Can you blame me? I don't want to spend any more of my life in Idaho. Stupid, god forsaken Idaho." I mutter.

"It's not that bad, Fal." Liam chuckles softly and I pout.

"I just really miss you, okay? And I wish you were here." I say.

"I'll be home soon, babe." Liam says.