New Years Eve (Liz&Michael)

Michael's POV
I'm waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Liz to be ready so we can go out. Otis is jumping at me for attention.

"I know, mommy said she would only be fifteen minutes but it's been almost forty and Mommy is taking the piss now." I say and fuss him.

"Don't you dare use that sort of language around my son." Liz yells from upstairs.

"Oh, so you heard that but you didn't hear me telling you to hurry the fuck up!" I yell back.

"Again with the fucking language, Michael!" Liz yells back and I laugh.

"Maybe we should go without mommy. Does that sound fun, Oats?" I tease.

"Make yourself helpful and put on his  leash!" Liz yells.

"So bossy." I chuckle to Otis and grab his leash. "Okay, come here boy. Sit."

He sits down and I attach his leash to his collar.

"Good boy!" I say giving him a treat and fussing over him

I hear high heels at the top of the stairs and look up to see Liz.

"Oh, my, god." I gasp at the sight of her. She's wearing black leather pants with black stiletto heels, a low cut white blouse and a black blazer draped over her shoulders.

"You like?" She asks with a grin, twirling around when she gets to the bottom of the stairs.

"Very much, yes." I smile.

"Eyes up here." Liz laughs, tilting my chin up from where I got distracted by her cleavage.

"You know what that kind of a neckline does to me." I say, holding my hands on her waist.

"I do. But you're going to have to behave yourself tonight. I don't want any... obvious reactions while we're at Ari's." Liz says, resting her hands on my shoulders and leaning up to kiss me.

"There's not a huge amount I can do about those obvious reactions." I laugh.

"You could start by keeping your eyes off my boobs." Liz smiles.

"That's so hard!" I chuckle.

"They do look particularly good today, actually. As does my baby boy in his handsome new collar!" Liz says, picking Otis up and kissing his head.

"He's all ready for the car." I say, taking the gift bag of wine to the door.

"Alright, let's go Otis." Liz says, setting him on the floor and walking him out to the car.

"His blanket is on the backseat." I tell her, locking up the house.

"Good boy, Otis! You're all clipped in now." Liz says, sitting in the front passenger seat next to me.

Timeskip

We arrive at Ariana's apartment and the whole Victorious cast are there.

"Here they are!" Leon cheers as we walk in.