Stuck (Liz&OC)

~NOTES~
This chapter is completely fictional and Alex is a female character. Enjoy :)

Alex's POVSix months ago I was hired by an agent and publicist to be Liz Gillies body guard for press events

Alex's POV
Six months ago I was hired by an agent and publicist to be Liz Gillies body guard for press events. Right now Liz has just finished an interview and I'm walking her out of the building to the car. We also had a little...thing a month ago.

"I'd say that went well." I say as I press the elevator button.

"I'm not going in that. No. We're taking the stairs." Liz says.

"The stairs are out of action." I say.

"How can stairs be out of action?" Liz rolls her eyes.

"Well when there's 37 flights of stairs and someone falls down a couple of those, it's kind of considered a health risk." I say.

"I'm still taking the stairs." Liz says.

"There's yellow tape across the banisters." I say.

"I'll just move it." Liz says.

"Liz, my job is to keep you safe and that isn't safe." I say.

"And an elevator is safe?!" Liz hisses. "I'm sorry, I just really hate elevators."

"It's our only option." I say.

"I'd rather jump out the window and try my luck at landing on my feet." Liz says.

"In that outfit?"

"You wouldn't stand a chance

"You wouldn't stand a chance." I smirk. "Just get in the elevator."

"You suck, Alex." Liz says, walking into the elevator behind me.

"That the most creative insult you could come up with? Wow Liz, I thought you were a performer." I smirk, turning around to face her and seeing she's struggling to breathe.

"I-" Liz tries.

"Hey, we'll be fine. Nothings going to happen." I assure her.

"I hate elevators." Liz says shakily.