Found (Liz&Michael)

~NOTES~
This is the 100th chapter of this book! I wanted to say a huge thank you for everyone's reads, votes, support and requests!
This chapter is set when Dynasty was still in production. If this gets enough interest, then I might think about making it a separate book. Anyway, this is the longest chapter I've ever written at just over 6000 words so stick tight. Enjoy :)

Ashley's POV
I wake up outside of a warehouse-type building and see people in the distance. I try to stand up but my body is too weak.

"Hey little one. You lost?" A man with a headset asks from behind me.

I shuffle backwards into a corner and curl further into myself.

A Latino man walks up to us.

"Pascal, my man. I was wondering wether were filming scene 3 out there or in... Who's this?" The Latino man trails off, looking at me.

"I actually don't know." The man with a headset says.

"Hmm. Maybe you should call security." The Latino man suggests.

"Raf, I thought you were meant to be asking Pascal about our scene." A tall blond woman says, walking over.

"Sorry. I got distracted." The Latino man apologises.

"Never mind. Who's the kid?" The woman asks.

"I just saw her here." The headset man says.

"Are you okay?" The blond woman asks me.

I put my head in my knees and cry.

"I'll go find someone from security." The Latino man says before rushing off.

I look up when I hear high heels clicking against the concrete. A brunette woman walks past, then stops and walks backwards until she's in line with us.

"Everything good here?" She asks.

"Not really." The headset man says.

"I don't remember anything about having a child actor on set today." She says.

"She isn't an actor. I was going to start directing the next scene but she was just lying here." The headset man says.

"Oh." The brunette woman says.

"Have you tried actually talking to her?" The blond woman asks the man.

"Yeah!" The man says.

"Want me to try?" The brunette woman asks.

"Be my guest." The man says.

"Alright." The brunette woman says before stepping towards me.

I back even further into the corner.

"Hi, I'm Liz. What's your name?" Liz asks me, crouching down.

"Ashley." I whisper.

"That's a lovely name, Ashley. How old are you?" Liz asks and I hold up four fingers.

The Latino man walks back with a tall, muscular man in a uniform.

"What's going on, then?" He asks.

"Derek, hi. This is Ashley, she's four years old and Pascal said he found her lying here." Liz tells the security man.

"That's not good. How did you get here, Ashley?" The security man asks me.

I shrug.

"Where are your parents?" Liz asks.

"I don't have parents right now." I say quietly.

"We need child protective services." Liz says, looking at the others.