Comfort (Fallon&Kirby) - Request ★

~NOTES~
For this story, Falliam got divorced after Fallon slept with Collin and now she and Kirby are dating. Enjoy :)

**TRIGGER WARNING**
There is a homophobic comment towards the end of the chapter. It's not explicit and doesn't use the F slur.

Fallon's POV
I'm in my office at Fallon Unlimited when Kirby walks in.

"Hey babe." Kirby smiles.

"Yeah, hi." I say, not looking up from my laptop.

"What you working on?" Kirby asks, leaning against my desk next to where I'm sat.

"I'm launching a swimwear collection as a new branch to Fallon Unlimited." I tell her.

"For real?" Kirby asks, sipping my coffee.

"Yeah, I just closed the deal this morning." I say.

"Ah! I'm so happy for you, Fal." Kirby smiles, hugging me.

"Thank you. It's a big step but I think it could be the start of something even bigger for Fallon Unlimited." I say, hugging her back.

"I have no doubts about it." Kirby smiles.

"How has your day been?" I ask, closing my data analysis folder.

"Sam asked me to help him sort through his closet and then he treated me to brunch." Kirby says.

"Brunch sounds amazing right now." I sigh as my stomach rumbles.

"Have you even eaten today, Fallon?" Kirby asks.

"I've had five coffees and a muffin between meetings." I say.

"Will you let me take you out to dinner tonight?" Kirby asks.

"Maybe. Where did you have in mind?" I ask teasingly.

"I'll surprise you. Be ready here at seven and I'll come pick you up." Kirby says.

"Fine. But just so you know, there's a lot riding on this date tonight so chose your restaurant carefully." I say.

Kirby grins, kissing my cheek.

"See you later."

"Is that it? Can I get a proper kiss please?" I pout.

"A proper kiss? And how would you suggest we do that?" Kirby teases.

"Like this." I say, grabbing her face and kissing her gently.

"Oh." Kirby says breathlessly once we pull apart. "You might want to show me again so I don't forget for next time."

"Bye Kirby." I playfully roll my eyes as she walks out with a fake cry, nearly bumping into Allison.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted. Miss Carrington, someone is here to see you." Allison says.

"Send them in. But make sure they know I don't have a lot of time today." I say, looking at my laptop.

"Fallon?"

I look up to see Blake.

"Daddy? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I heard from a family friend that has contacts in fashion that you are in the process of bringing out a swimwear line. Surely my little girl isn't naive enough to think that will actually succeed?" Blake asks.

"What do you mean? I have put a lot of thought into this, Blake, and I'm not letting you stop me." I say, picking up my pen.

"Fallon, you are my daughter, have some sense. No one is going to buy your slutty bathing suits and you certainly won't have any investors." Blake says.