I Need Your Love (Liz&OC)

*TRIGGER WARNING*
This chapter contains body confidence issues and symptoms of various eating disorders. Please be respectful to the eating disorder content in this chapter. My DM's are always open if anyone wants to chat. Enjoy :)

Kacy's Apartment:

Kacy's Apartment:

Kacy's POVI'm tidying up my apartment when Liz's dog Otis runs in from the balcony

Kacy's POV
I'm tidying up my apartment when Liz's dog Otis runs in from the balcony. I'm looking after him for today.

"Hey Buddy." I say, picking him up and sitting on the couch with him.

I throw a blanket over us and put a movie on.

Timeskip

I wake up to the sound of keys in the front door. Liz walks in.

"Oh, hey." I say sitting up.

Otis jumps on her and she fusses him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." She says, sitting next to me and kissing me. "I tried calling you when I was leaving work but you didn't pick up."

"Yeah, I fell asleep." I say, laying back down.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asks, putting her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine, why?" I ask, pulling the blanket back up.

"You're pretty cold, and quite pale if you don't mind me saying." Liz says.

"I'm fine, really." I say.

"Okay. I'm gonna make hot chocolate. Want one?" Liz asks, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"No thanks." I murmur.

"Kacy, you're out of milk." Liz says opening the refrigerator. "Actually you're out of everything. Babe, where's all your food?" She asks.

"I ate it." I lie.

"Then why are there no dirty dishes in the sink?" Liz asks.

"They're in the dishwasher." I say.

Liz opens the dishwasher.

"There's nothing in the dishwasher. What's going on?" Liz asks.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I say.