I Love You (Liz&OC)

~Background~
Liz has a girlfriend with ADHD called Parker. They've been together for three years. Please be respectful with the ADHD content in this chapter. Enjoy :)

Parker's Tattoos:

Parker's POVI come downstairs and Liz is putting food down for the dogs

Parker's POV
I come downstairs and Liz is putting food down for the dogs. I wrap my arms around her from behind.

"Good morning." She smiles turning around to face me.

"You we're not in bed when I woke up." I say kissing down her neck.

"I know, I'm sorry. The dogs were barking for food." Liz says putting her arms around my neck.

"Then that is very selfish of them." I say and Liz laughs.

"You're wearing the necklace I got you." She smiles, fiddling with the chain.

"I'm also wearing your hoodie." I say.

"Parker, have you looked at the time since you woke up?" She asks

"No." I say.

"It's almost one in the afternoon." Liz says.

"Why did I sleep in until twelve?" I ask.

"You must have been worn out. That's the first time since I've known you that you haven't woken up at six." She says.

"Yeah well, someone wanted to go for three rounds last night." I smirk.

"Yes, you!" Liz says and I smile.

"I don't remember you complaining." I say and she kisses me.

We break apart. I stare at her for a minute.

"Babe stop!" Liz laughs hitting my shoulder.

"What?" I ask.

"You're staring, and I'm talking to you." She says.

"Sorry I wasn't listening." I say.

"It's okay." She kisses my cheek.

"Have we got like a soccer ball I could play with or something?" I ask.