Arya & Lyla (Liz&Avan)

~NOTES~
By popular demand, we have an Elavan chapter! Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I finish getting ready.

I'm going downstairs when I hear a scream

I'm going downstairs when I hear a scream. Avan runs down behind me.

"Avan, was that-" I start.

"That was Lyla." He says, running into the playroom.

I follow after him and see Arya and Lyla on the floor surrounded by toys, Lyla just in her pull-up and T-Shirt. They're arguing, although it's more like Arya shouting and Lyla babbling back.

"Girls! What is going on?" I raise my voice.

"Lyla pulled my hair!" Arya says, pointing to Lyla who has a chunk of hair in her hand.

"Bu Arya punch me!" Lyla cries.

"Arya, did you punch your sister?" Avan asks.

"No I didn't!" Arya shouts.

"Dada..." Lyla whines, putting her arms up for Avan.

"One second, bubs. We need to sort this out." Avan says to her.

"Arya, I want you to explain what happened and I want the truth." I say slowly.

"Okay Mommy. So Lyla took my legos and then I took her truck and she bit me." She explains.

"Then why does Lyla have hair in her hand?" Avan asks.

I crouch in front of Lyla.

"Lyla, what's this?" I ask, holding her hand palm-up in mine so I can see the hair.

She points to Arya and babbles something.

"Did you pull Arya's hair?" Avan asks her.

"Yeah." She nods.

"Good girl for telling the truth." I say, taking the hair from her hand.

"I hate her!" Arya screams.

"We do not say those sorts of things in this house, Arya!" I say sternly.

She screams and hits Lyla. Lyla tries to hit her back. Arya grabs her shoulder and Lyla bites her arm, then grabs her hair.

"Absolutely not!" Avan yells, pulling them off of each other.

I pick Lyla up and hold her on my hip.

"We are sorting this out right now." I say and sit on the floor with Lyla on my legs, opposite Avan and Arya.

"We do not hit, bite or pull each other's hair, do we?" Avan asks and they both shake their heads.

"You two have never behaved like this and now is not the time to start." I say. "I want you both to apologise to each other, and mean it."

Lyla looks at me.

"Bubs, can you say sorry to Arya?" I ask her.

"Sowry Arya." She says.