7th Birthday (Falliam) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This took TIME. This is a follow on chapter from the 'Mallory' storylines but you don't need to read the others for this to make sense. I used the characters I felt like using so ignore the continuity issues because the characters in this chapter don't necessarily line up with the ones in the show when Dynasty was cancelled. There's lots of pictures in here. Enjoy :)

Fallon's POV
It's Mallory's seventh birthday and we're waiting for the rest of the family to arrive so that she can open all of her presents.

"Mommy! I'm seven!" Mallory says again, bouncing around the kitchen while Liam makes chocolate and banana crepes.

"You sure are, baby." I chuckle, kissing her head.

"Grandpa Blake will be here very soon with Cristal and Grandma Alexis and Dex are coming a little after them." Liam tells her.

"Is Granny coming over?" Mallory asks.

"No, thankfully." Liam says.

"Yes!" Mallory cheers.

"What?" Liam asks.

"Nothing." Mallory says.

"And I thought I told you to call her Nana." Liam says.

"You did but Mommy said calling her Granny would annoy her." Mallory smiles.

"You're not supposed to tell Dad that." I groan.

"Oops." Mallory giggles. "You can't blame me, it's my birthday!"

"I don't blame you." Liam says to Mallory, looking over at me.

"I knew that was coming." I say.

"Can we have crepes now?" Mallory asks.

"You want strawberries on the top, Mal?" Liam asks.

"Yes please!" Mallory smiles. "And sprinkles."

"Alright." Liam says, passing her a plate of crepes.

"Thank you!" Mallory smiles.

Timeskip

I'm in Mallory's closet with her.

"I need a party outfit, Mom." Mallory says.

"Like what, baby?" I ask, looking through the outfits that are hanging up.

"A sparkly outfit." Mallory says.

"Skirt or pants?" I ask.

"Pants." Mallory says.

"This?" I ask, holding it out.

"Yes!" Mallory cheers, instantly starting to change into it

"What shoes?" I ask.

"I think I'm going to go barefoot. I need to show off my painted toenails." Mallory says and I laugh.