Disturbed Night (Falliam) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is a Falliam Chapter, and although Dynasty is getting cancelled, imagine this to be in 'Season 6'. Enjoy :)

Fallon's POV
I've just finished feeding our newborn, Mallory Ridley, when Liam steps out of the bathroom.

"There's our beautiful baby girl." He smiles, joining us on the bed.

"She's asleep already." I notice, watching Mallory as I hold her against my chest.

"You did so well, Fal. I'm really proud of you." Liam says and I smile.

"Thank you. Although I don't think I would have gotten through it if you weren't by my side." I say and he smiles. "How is your hand, by the way?"

"Just a little bruised, don't worry." He says kissing my temple.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realise how tightly I was holding you." I cringe, looking at his bandaged hand.

"It was worth it. And besides, it's nothing compared to giving birth." He shrugs with a smile.

"Let's get this little one to bed." I say softly, carefully lifting Mallory up and walking across the landing to her nursery.

I gently lie her in her crib.

"There you go, little bug." Liam smiles, covering her with the blanket.

"Sleep tight, Mallory." I whisper.

"Mommy and Daddy are right across the hall if you need us." Liam tells her as we switch on the night light.

"Yes, I'm sure you won't hesitate to scream." I say softly and Liam laughs.

Timeskip

Liam and I wake up to loud screams and immediately jump out of bed.

We get into Mallory's nursery and she's crying.

"Aw, Mal." I coo, picking her up.

"What's the matter?" Liam asks her, rubbing her back.

"I'll feed her again. It's been a few hours since she last ate." I say, settling into the rocking chair and unbuttoning my robe.

Mallory starts eating and after about ten minutes she pulls away and I adjust her onesie.

Timeskip

I wake up and Liam isn't in bed. I go into Mallory's room and he's cradling her in his arms.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I ask.

"I can handle it, babe. You need your sleep." Liam says softly.

"She doesn't look very happy." I laugh, looking at Mallory's frown.

"She's drooling, that's probably why." He says and I hand him a baby cloth.

"Liam-" I try to warn him but it's too late.