Once You Hit 16 (Part 2) (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is part 2 of 'Once You Hit 16'. You don't have to read part 1, but it might make more sense if you do. This is a Mizabeth chapter, which is Michael and Elizabeth. Enjoy :)

Avery's POVI get home from school and put my bag in the living room

Avery's POV
I get home from school and put my bag in the living room.

"Dad, I'm home." I say, getting a chocolate milk from the refrigerator. "Dad!"

When I don't get an answer, I go upstairs looking for him.

"Dad? Where are you?" I ask, walking around upstairs. "Dad! Mom is obviously still working because she's not home, and I'm starting to wonder if you're even here either!"

I go back downstairs and out to the backyard.

"Dad, seriously this isn't funny. Where are you?" I yell, while also trying to phone him.

He doesn't pick up. I go out to the front yard and the garage door is open.

"Finally." I mutter, walking in. "Dad, what are you-" I stop talking and scream when I see Mom sat on the counter naked with Dad in front of her, kissing her neck.

"Fuck." Mom curses and Dad covers her with his shirt.

"Avery, I- - We..." Dad starts.

"It's fine. Just please don't feel like you have to talk to me about this." I say before walking back into the house.

A few minutes later, Mom and Dad walk into the house.

"I guess we're even now." I say.

"We're really sorry, sweetheart." Mom says.

"Don't worry about it. You walked in on me, then I walked in on you." I say.

"We're all embarrassed." Dad says.

"Exactly." I say and then laugh.

"How was your day?" Mom asks me.

"Pretty boring. I got another stupid biology assignment." I sigh.

"At least you can relax for the weekend now." Mom says and i nod.

"I've got to go pick up a bottle of wine for a friend. I'll be back in a half hour." Dad says, kissing my head then Mom's lips.

Timeskip

Mom and I are sat in the living room. I'm doing my homework and she's reading her script for tomorrow.

"How do you spell 'alveoli'? It's the things on your lungs." I say.

"A-L-V-E-O-L-I. Maybe. I think." Mom says.

"Thanks." I say, continuing to write.

My phone pings and it's a text from Oliver, my boyfriend.

"What the hell?" I exclaim.