Birthday Girl! (Liz&Michael)

~NOTES~
Happy birthday Liz! Our girl is 30 today... and she doesn't look a day over 20. I wrote this in an hour so that I had something to post for the special day. I used my OC Ellegra, who is 2 years old in this Oneshot. Enjoy ;)

Liz's POV
I'm woken up by a small hand on my face. I slowly open my eyes to see Ellegra lying on my chest.

"Oh, hello." I laugh, kissing her hair.

"Happ-ee bafday mama!" Ellegra babbles, hugging me.

"Thank you, angel." I smile.

"Happy birthday, babe." Michael smiles and I look to my left to see Michael sitting up in bed.

"Thank you. Have you been up long?" I ask, slowly sitting up and seeing presents all over the bed, balloons in the corner and a banner across the closet door. "You didn't have to do all this!"

"Of course I did. Anyway, I didn't do it all on my own. I do have a little helper." Michael grins, gesturing to Ellegra who has already got bored and crawled off of me.

"Yes, I'm sure our baby girl was a great help." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Hey, Ellie, how old is mommy today?" Michael picks Ellegra up and sits her on his lap.

"Firty. Mommy is firty." Ellegra smiles.

"That's right. Mommy's getting old." I laugh.

"You no old!" Ellegra giggles, grabbing my hair.

"I'm glad you think so, baby." I smile.

"Can we open now?" Ellegra asks, picking up one of the gifts.

"They're not for you, Ellegra. It's mommy's birthday, remember." Michael chuckles.

"Let her open some, babe." I say softly.

"Maybe in a little bit. Ellie, how about you give mama your gift first?" Michael suggests.

"Yay! Me first, me first, me first!" Ellegra cheers, crawling away from Michael on the bed and grabbing a pink gift bag before crawling to me and plopping the bag on my legs.

She sits patiently in front of me, staring at me.

"Thank you for this, sweetheart! Do you want to help me open it?" I ask.

"Okay!" Ellegra jumps forward and sits on my thighs, gripping the bag tightly.

"Psst, Ellegra." Michael whispers something into her ear.

"Oh yeah! Baf-day card foy mama." Ellegra grins, passing me an envelope.

"Thank you, Ell. Did you do the writing?" I tease as I open the card and see Michael's handwriting.

"No mommy, I only dis meny." Ellegra shyly smiles holding up 2 fingers.

"Ah, but I can see a drawing from you." I smile, looking at the heart drawing filled with scribbles.

"It means love." Ellegra tells me.

"Ohhh, thank you for telling me." I humour her and Michael laughs.

"That okay mama! Do the gift now." Ellegra says, pushing the bag further into my lap.

"Hold the bag for mom, Ellie." Michael says as I slowly pull out what's inside.

" Michael says as I slowly pull out what's inside