Period (Liz&Michael)

~NOTES~
I'm kind of putting anything Adam Huber related to the side right now, and also trying to make it up to the Mizabeth fans for the last two chapters ;) Anyway, this is just a quick and cute oneshot because hormonal Liz is a mood. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I walk out of the bathroom and into Michael and I's bedroom.

"I'm going for a shower." I tell him, angrily picking up my robe.

"Since when do you shower after 11P.M?" Michael asks.

"None of your business." I snap.

"What's the matter, baby?" Michael asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I narrow my eyes at him.

"I would like to know, yes." Michael laughs.

"Here." I throw a box of tampons at him.

"Ah, I get it." Michael says, standing up from the bed and hugging me. "Are you embarrassed?"

"No, I'm not embarrassed of being on my period. I'm in pain and I can barely keep my eyes open." I complain.

"You're okay, babe." Michael says softly.

"Can I have kisses?" I ask, sulkily.

"Who am I to say no to that face." Michael smiles, cupping my cheeks and kissing me a few times. "Is that better?"

"A bit. I'm still in pain but I'm a little less grumpy." I say.

"That's always good. Shall I hop in the shower with you?" Michael asks.

"Yes." I say, leaning further into his touch as he massages my shoulders.

"Wow, you are really tense, Liz." Michael says.

"It's just muscle ache, nothing serious...Ow!" I cry out as he finds a knot in my back.

"Sorry. You really need to relax, you know." Michael says, rubbing my back.

"I've been working all week, that's it." I tell him.

"Too much, apparently." Michael says, adding more pressure.

"I can't help it." I sniffle.

"Nooo, don't cry. Why you all teary?" Michael asks, brushing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Because I don't feel good." I say, gripping onto his upper arms.

"I'm gonna get you feeling better, starting with that shower." Michael says, ushering me into the bathroom.

Timeskip

I'm lying in bed with Otis when Michael walks in with a hot water bottle.

"Thank you." I smile, holding it against my stomach.

"You're welcome." Michael kisses me before getting into bed.

Otis lays on my thighs under the blankets.

"Can you order me in some chocolate, please?" I ask.

"No, babe." Michael says.

"Well that's just rude. Why not?" I ask.

"Because no grocery store delivers to us at midnight." Michael chuckles.

"Ugh." I groan, turning over.

"Liz." Michael laughs, hovering over me to look at my face.

"Go away." I pout.

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" Michael asks.

"No!" I exclaim, turning over again and coming face to face with Michael. "Chocolate is the only thing that keeps me going at this horrible time of the month and now you're telling me that the dumb grocery company won't deliver me the one thing I'm asking for? Fuck it. Fuck the universe, Mike." I rant.

"Please don't kill me." Michael says.

"I'm not going to kill you." I roll my eyes.

"Would you like me to drive to the store and get you some chocolate?" Michael asks.

"I can't ask you to do that." I say.

"I'll get my shoes." Michael says.

"Thank you I love you." I smile, kissing him.

Timeskip - 3rd Person POV

Michael gets back from the store and heads upstairs to find Liz asleep in bed with her arm around Otis and Otis's paw on Liz's chest.

Michael takes a photo of them both and changes into his pajamas before carefully settling into bed next to them.

"Mm." Liz stirs, slowly waking up.

"Shh, go back to sleep, Liz." Michael whispers.

"I'm awake." Liz says sleepily.

"Well seeing as you are awake, I managed to get you some candy bars." Michael says, reaching for the packet on his night stand.

"You did?" Liz asks.

"Yes. Now, they're a little cheaper than you're used to but I read the ingredients and it's all dairy free." Michael says, handing the candy bars over to his wife.

"Thank you, babe." Liz smiles, kissing him.

"My pleasure." Michael smiles.

"Since I'm up now, we may as well eat this and watch something." Liz says, taking the TV remote from underneath the covers and handing Michael the candy bars for him to open.

"The packaging is all completely recyclable." Michael says, spreading the individually wrapped bars across the comforter.

"Normally is on a vegan product." Liz says while opening Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" Michael asks, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I haven't seen the 13! The Musical remake yet if you're okay to watch that." Liz suggests.

"Yeah sure. I'll always prefer the original with little Liz but we can sing along to the songs." Michael smiles, snuggling closer to Liz.

"Don't embarrass me." Liz blushes. "I wasn't that little."

"I think you'll find you were." Michel chuckles.

"I was 15!" Liz protests. "And I was dating someone else so put that in your pipe and smoke it."

"That your new favourite thing to say?" Michael asks, amused.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" Liz smiles.

"Yes, hun. It's great." Michael smiles.

"I love you." Liz says, cuddling into his chest.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." Michael says, kissing Liz.