London (Liz&Michael)

~NOTES~
This is a fun one. I've been working on it for ages now so it is pretty long. I'm using my character of Ellegra from previous  Mizabeth oneshots. Anyway, I'm not good at directions, or destinations or anything like that so these guys are gonna travel all over London. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
Michael and I are cuddled in bed.

"So you know I'm going to london for filming in two days?" I ask.

"Mm." Michael hums.

"I was thinking of taking Ellegra with me." I say slowly.

"Really?" Michael asks, surprised.

I lift my head off his chest and sit up a little.

"Yeah. You and I took her to Greece last year and we've been on vacations in America but this is a great chance to take her away for a break." I explain.

"What about school? She's only been there for a couple of months." Michael asks, also sitting up.

"I'll pull her out for the week. I think the experience is better education than a week in lessons." I say.

"That's true, yeah." Michael nods.

"You're making that face. Go on." I say.

"I'm just thinking about safety. I trust you and your parenting, you know that I do, but you're going to be on your own for a week in a different country." Michael points out.

"I know, it's scary." I agree.

"And I'm going to miss you both so much." Michael adds.

"Can't you meet us half way through the week? Your last studio recording is Wednesday so you could fly out that night and come see us." I suggest.

"You really want to take her with you, don't you?" Michael asks with a smile.

"Yes, I do." I admit.

"I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't. I know Ellie will love it and you two can have a little girls trip for a couple days and then I'll join you." Michael says.

"Perfect." I smile, kissing him.

"I am interested in whatever your plans are for transport. I'm assuming you will not be taking the underground trains anywhere." Michael chuckles.

"You assumed correctly." I laugh. "I'll get a driver for the week. Public transport is disgusting and it's stressful enough without a five year old."

"Are you sure you're going to be okay on your own? Ellegra is extremely well behaved but when she's excited or sets her mind to something, there's no stopping her." Michael says.

"I know she can be kind of a handful at points but I'm not worried. Seeing her happy makes it all worth it." I smile.

"If you're sure, then I'm sure. Like I said, I trust you and I know how protective you are of Ellie." Michael smiles, kissing me.

"I'm only filming for three days and it's just a couple hours each day but Ellie loves being around the cameras anyway." I smirk.

"I have no doubt about that." Michael chuckles.

"She's best friends with my PA." I laugh.

Timeskip - Day 1 in London

We get back to our hotel room once I've finished filming.

"Now Ellie, it's only 3P.M which means we have a few hours before we go to the theatre." I start.

"Frozen, Mommy!" Ellie squeals.