Her {Part 5} (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~NOTES~
I had big ideas for this chapter but my ADHD didn't allow that. It's pretty short but I tried to end it with a sweet and cute moment. It will be the last part to 'Her'. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
"Hi. I'll never get over how amazing your shower is." Fin says, grabbing one of Michael's sweaters off the shelf.

"Fin." I say.

"Yeah?" She turns to us.

"You might have some questions to answer." Michael says.

"Fin, what the fuck are these?" I hold up the ziplock bag of pill bottles.

"Okay, I know how this looks." Fin starts. "They are mine but they're prescribed. The ones in the orange bottle are antidepressants and the ones in the blue bottle are adderall for my ADHD."

"I didn't know you have ADHD." I say.

"Or depression." Michael adds.

"It's not the best chat up line." Fin jokes.

"I meant that I've never noticed." I say.

"We've never noticed." Michael says.

"That's because I take these." Fin says, holding up the bottles.

"How long have you been taking them for?" Michael asks.

"I've been taking the antidepressants for around five years and I've been on my ADHD medication since I was a kid." Fin explains.

"That's a really long time." I say.

"I know." Fin nods.

"I hope you know that you don't have to hide any of your symptoms or traits around us, Fin. We're with you for you, mental health problems or not." Michael says softly and Fin smiles.

"I found them by accident, Fin. I wasn't snooping." I say, standing up in front of her.

"I wasn't keeping them from you two. I was waiting for the right time to tell you. I didn't want you to see me differently." Fin says.

I wrap my arms around her.

"I'm sorry if we ever made you feel like you couldn't tell us." Michael says, hugging Fin's other side.

"You didn't." Fin says and I kiss her.

"Are you sure?" Michael asks.

"Yes, now stop treating me like I'm about to break into pieces in front of you." Fin says and I laugh, kissing down her neck.

Timeskip

I walk out into the backyard to see Fin has set up a little fort.

"What's this, Fin?" I ask.

"I made dinner." Fin says.

"It looks incredible." I say.