I've Got Some News (Part 2) (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~NOTES~
Let's just pretend Dynasty would still be filming in 9 months time. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I'm on set getting ready to film but I don't feel right.

"Are we ready?" The director calls.

"Can I just get some water?" I ask as I feel more kicks from the baby in my belly.

"Yeah for sure." The PA says, handing me a bottle of water.

"I'm actually gonna go to the bathroom." I say, starting to walk off the set when I feel an intense jab of pain in my belly. "Holy shit." I murmur.

"Are you okay, Liz?" The director asks.

"I'm fine." I nod.

My knees go weak and I lose my balance for a few seconds.

Adam and Elaine rush over to me. There's another pain in my belly and I realise I'm having contractions.

"Are you...?" Elaine asks and I nod.

"I'm going into labour." I tell everyone, starting to panic.

"I'll get Michael on the phone." Adam says.

"Somethings happening." I say, grabbing Elaine's shoulder.

"I've got you." She says calmly, softly holding my waist.

My water breaks.

"Fuck." I hiss.

"Do you want someone to take you to the hospital?" The director asks.

"No, it's, fuck! It's fine, I'll wait, shit shit shit shit shit, for, umm, I'll wait for Michael." I say.

"Where do you want to be?" Elaine asks me.

"I don't think I can move any further than this set, to be honest." I say, running my hand through my hair. "Ow!" I scream as another contraction hits.

"You're going to be fine, I promise you." Elaine says, guiding me to a chair.

"The baby's early." I say, sitting down.

"That's okay." Elaine says, passing me my water.

"Michael is on his way." Adam says.

"Thanks." I say.

"Is there anything we can do?" The director asks.

"No, but thank you." I say.

Timeskip

Half an hour later, Michael runs in.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I yell, trying to stand up.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry babe." He apologises. "There was so much traffic and I had to stop to get gas."

"You two need to go." Elaine says.

"I don't mean to be a diva but I seriously can't move." I say.

"Not even to the car?" Michael asks and I shake my head.

"This might sound crazy but hear me out, there are beds here and probably more privacy than you'll get in a hospital." Adam says.

"Adam's right, babe. Let's call 911 and see if you can have the baby here." Michael says, brushing my hair from my face.

"Hold on, all the men are making decisions for me when I'm the pregnant one." I say.

"You're right, sorry. What do you want to do?" Michael asks me, holding my hand.

"I don't think I have a choice, Michael." I scream as a contraction hits.

"Oh, honey." He says sympathetically, rubbing my back.