Paint It Red (Falliam)

~Notes~
Everyone wanted a Falliam Chapter, so here you go. Enjoy :)

3rd Person
Fallon woke up to an empty bed and the sound of a chainsaw coming in through the bedroom window. She went over to the balcony and saw Liam up a tree with a plank of wood in his hand.

"What the hell?" Fallon yelled from the balcony.

"Oh Hey babe. Come downstairs and look." He smiled.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed his hoodie from the chair before heading out to the garden.

"Liam, what are you doing?" Fallon asked confused.

"I'm building a treehouse." He smiled.

"That's sweet, but aren't we a little old?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

He laughed.

"Not for us. For baby." Liam said.

Fallon smiled softly and rested her hands on her small baby bump.

"That's so thoughtful, babe." She told him, looking up at the treehouse that he was almost finished constructing.

"Wanna come up?" He asked, sitting on the platform between the door of the treehouse and the ladder.

"Is it safe?" She asked.

"Of course it is, Fal. I wouldn't suggest it if I thought otherwise." Liam told her, and she climbed up the ladder.

"Hi." She smiled, coming face to face with him for the first time that morning.

"Hi yourself." He grinned, kissing her lovingly.

They broke apart and she headed inside the little wooden house, ducking her head as she stepped in the door.

"Ooh, it's nice in here. Kind of cozy." She said, looking between the four walls.

Liam noticed her picking up the hammer he had left on the floor.

"Fal, do you want to help?" He asked, smiling at how adorable he found her.

"I really do, but I don't think you should trust a hormonal pregnant woman with screws and chainsaws and other really dangerous things." Fallon said and Liam could only laugh.

"Fair point. How about you make a start on painting it?" He suggested.

"What colour?" She asked, then gasped. "Let's paint it red!" She smiled excitedly.

"Great idea." Liam nodded.

"Okay, first I need to get some food but then I'll be back to help." She told him, giving him a thumbs up.

"You know, it's extremely cute how excited you are about this." Liam noted aloud, watching intently as she climbed back down the ladder.

"I'll ask Anders for some red paint. Oh, and a little handle for the door!" She clapped her hands when she reached the bottom. "See you, Liam!" She yelled before heading inside.

Timeskip

It was almost lunchtime when the treehouse was nearly finished. Fallon and Liam had been working hard on it and it was pretty perfect, if they said so themselves.

"Okay, the fence goes all the way around now." Liam mentioned, putting down the hammer.

"That's great!" Fallon smiled from inside the treehouse.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked, opening the little door to see what was going on. "Oh, Fal."

Written in permanent black marker on the inside just next to the door was:
Love from, Mommy & Daddy xxx

"You like it?" Fallon asked, turning her head to the side to see his reaction.

"I love it." Liam nodded, kissing her cheek.

"So can we decorate the inside with little furniture and hang pictures up?" Fallon asked, and he could see her picturing it all in her mind as she spoke it.

"Of course. But maybe we should wait until the baby is a bit closer to being born." Liam said.

"Yeah, okay." Fallon said, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Hey, we still have the nursery to decorate and furnish." He reminded her and her face lit up.

"Oh my god the nursery! Yay!" She smiled, taking his hand and leading him out of the house. "We can start looking for cribs after lunch. I was thinking a white one with safety bars and we could put a yellow canopy above it."

"Oh dear lord. Maybe we should sketch this all out first. We wouldn't want to mess it up." He said sarcastically.

"That's perfect! I'll get some paper from Blake's study. This is so exciting!" She squealed, cupping his cheeks and putting all her excitement into one kiss.

"Something tells me the rest of the day is going to be very hard work." Liam sighed.

"You knew who you were marrying, Mr Ridley. Now come on, your wife and child need some lunch before we do anything else." Fallon said, starting to climb back down the ladder.