PMS (Liz&Avan) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is an Elavan chapter, which is Elizabeth and Avan. Enjoy :)

Avan's POV
I wake up and Liz isn't in bed. I go downstairs and I can hear the piano so I go into the music room. Liz is sitting playing piano and singing.

I wait for her to finish the song and then hug her from behind.

"Good morning." I say.

"Hi." She says quietly and leans her head backwards to look up at me.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask, kissing her nose. She giggles.

"I woke up and couldn't sleep." She says.

"Don't tell me you've been down here all night." I say and she looks away.

"Not all night." She murmurs.

"McGillz." I sigh, combing my fingers through her curly hair.

"I came on my period and I didn't want to leak on the bed." She admits, shyly looking down.

"Liz, honey, that would never be a problem with me. I hope you know that." I tell her, sitting next to her on the piano stool.

"Wouldn't it gross you out?" Liz asks turning to look at me.

"Of course not. What's gross about periods?" I ask.

"I dunno." She whispers.

"Did you really think I would react badly if your period leaked?" I ask rubbing her back.

"I didn't think about it. I just assumed. How would you react then?" She asks looking into my eyes.

"I would give you lots of cuddles and kisses and tell you not to be ashamed because it's okay and completely natural and then I'd run you a hot bubble bath and while you relaxed I would wash the bed sheets and make you breakfast with lots of vegan chocolate." I say looking into her eyes also.

She smiles.

"Can we pretend I leaked, then?" She asks and I laugh.

"Sure." I smile, kissing her softly.

"I love you." She says when we pull apart, leaning into me with her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too, Liz." I say kissing her hair.

Timeskip

Liz and I are watching a movie.

"Avan." She says.

"Liz." I say.

"You know I love you." She starts.

"What do you want, babe?" I ask.

"Ice cream." Liz smiles.

"Alright." I smile, getting up and going to the kitchen.

I come back a few minutes later with a bowl of ice cream.

"I didn't know what flavour you wanted so I got you all five." I say handing her the bowl.

"Thank you." She smiles taking it from me. "Avan!"

"What?" I ask.

"There's ten scoops of ice cream here!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, duh. Two of each flavour." I say and Liz laughs.

"Well you better get a spoon for yourself as well because I can't eat all of this by myself." Liz says.

I laugh and grab another spoon from the kitchen.

"What shall we do tomorrow?" I ask Liz while we eat.

"Let's go get Easter decorations and then we can decorate the house!" She says excitedly.

"We can do that." I nod.

"Will you get me a rabbit?" She asks.

"As a pet?" I ask.

"Yeah. I could call it Floppy." She smiles.

"That does sound pretty adorable." I say smiling. "You know I can't say no to you!"

"Yay!" She claps her hands.

"And what color would you like this bunny to be?" I ask.

"Gray with white patches. Oh and I could put a little yellow bow on it!" She says, climbing into my lap as she gets more excited.

I smile at her and our eyes meet. I lean forward and she does too.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hi." She smiles back, leaning the rest of the way in to kiss me.

"That was one hell of a kiss, Liz." I say when we pull apart.

"Well I really want this bunny." She says.

"I will do everything I can to get you a bunny." I say and she smiles.

"Can we cuddle for a bit?" Liz asks.

"Of course we can." I say and she curls on my lap.

"Ow." She winces, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Cramps?" I ask.

"Mhm." She groans. "Can you move your hand? Men always put their hands in a woman's hair." She complains, taking my hand away from her hair.

"Sorry, babe." I apologise.

"And then they make you feel bad about it. Like put your hands in your own hair for fuck sake." She huffs, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry, gorgeous." I say, resting my hands on her lower stomach and rubbing gently in small circles. "I didn't mean to upset you. I only did it because you're very, very beautiful."

"Shut up." She says.

"I rarely get to see you with no make up and your hair completely curly and natural." I say. "You're stunning."

"You're lying." She says.

"I would never lie to you." I say.

"Then thank you. But you're prettier." She grins, reaching a hand up to trace her fingers on my cheek. "Oh." She sighs.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh, that's nice." Liz says, relaxing against my body.

"Is it helping the pain?" I ask.

"A lot. Thank you." She says closing her eyes.

"Go to sleep." I say. "You've been up for hours."

"If I sleep then you'll be lonely." She pouts.

"Liz, you're on top of me. If you fall asleep there's no way I'll be lonely." I laugh.

"Okay." She yawns.

"Just relax." I say. "Think about the tiny little bunny rabbit that we'll get for you tomorrow."