Sick...again (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~NOTES~
My ADHD has been a little more aggravating than normal recently, hence why this chapter is late. The request was 'Liz keeps getting sick and turns out she's pregnant'. Well, let me tell you I took that and I RAN with it. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I'm slowly eating breakfast in the kitchen feeling sick while reading through emails on my phone.

"How's your food, babe?" Michael asks.

"It's really good, thank you." I lie.

"Do you want coffee?" Michael asks.

"No I'm okay." I say, putting my phone down on the table when I feel a strong wave of nausea.

"Hopefully this morning you'll be able to keep some food in your stomach before we get to lunchtime." Michael jokes.

"Mhm." I hum, closing my lips together tightly and squeezing my eyes shut.

"Liz, are you okay?" Michael asks, rushing over to me.

I nod my head yes, another lie.

"You're gonna puke, aren't you." Michael says.

"Yep." I say, quickly getting up from the table and running to the downstairs bathroom.

I throw up into the toilet once before Michael's walking in behind me.

"You're fine. I got you." Michael says softly, grabbing a hair tie from the cabinet and tying my hair back in a loose ponytail.

"I hate that you're watching me vomit." I groan.

"It's the eighth time this week, I'm totally desensitised at this point." Michael teases, rubbing my back.

"Whatever." I say before throwing up a second time.

"This is becoming our little routine, huh." Michael chuckles.

"Yep." I groan, gagging.

"Take your time. I want you to feel better." Michael says, opening a bottle of water for me.

"There's nothing left in my stomach but I still feel sick." I complain, leaning against the wall.

"Drink some of this but little sips, remember." Michael reminds me, handing me the water as he flushes the toilet.

"I feel so gross." I say hoarsely, taking a sip of the water.

"You don't look gross, if it's any consolation." Michael offers me a smile and I tiredly smile back.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower." I say, slowly standing up and washing my hands.

"Alright babe. Do you want me to do anything?" Michael asks.

"Yeah, come in the shower with me." I say, taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

Timeskip

I'm standing in my closet with my towel wrapped around me while I choose out what to wear.

"Liz." Michael says, walking into the closet.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning around to see him holding a used pregnancy test.

"What's this?" Michael asks.

"Where did you get that?" I ask, snatching it from him.

"I was taking out the trash from the basement bathroom. Were you ever going to tell me about it?" Michael asks, clearly angry.

"It's negative. Why would I tell you about a negative pregnancy test?" I ask, slapping it down on the counter in the middle of the closet.

"You know what, I have no idea. Why would you tell me about a negative pregnancy test? My only guess would have to be because I'm your god damned husband." Michael rants sarcastically.