Once You Hit 16 (Part 3) (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is part 3 of 'Once You Hit 16'. You don't have to read part 1 and 2, but it might make more sense if you do. This is a Mizabeth chapter, which is Michael and Elizabeth. Enjoy :)

Avery's POVI go downstairs and Dad is feeding my baby brother Carson

Avery's POV
I go downstairs and Dad is feeding my baby brother Carson.

"Morning." Dad whispers.

"Hey." I say quietly. "Where's Mom?"

"Sleeping. We were up practically all night with this one." He says, gesturing to Carson.

"I didn't hear anything." I say, getting an iced coffee from the refrigerator.

"That's because he wasn't making any noise." Dad sighs.

"Was Mom panicking again?" I ask.

"She woke me up about thirty minutes after we went to sleep because she thought she heard noises from his bedroom." He says.

Carson starts fussing.

"Want to sit with Avery for a while?" Dad asks and I take Carson into my arms.

"Hey, little guy." I say softly, kissing his forehead. "This is a cute onesie."

"I know, I chose it

"I know, I chose it." Dad smiles.

"How can you dress a baby better than you dress yourself?" I ask and he laughs.

"I'm gonna check on Mom, will you be okay with Carson?" He asks.

"Of course, Dad. He's a baby not a tiger." I smile.

"Sorry, I forget how grown up you are sometimes." Dad smiles, kissing my hair and then walking upstairs.

Carson looks up at me and makes gurgling noises.

"I love you so much." I smile, holding him up in front of me. "Do you want something to play with?"

I carry him into the living room and lie him on his back on the white fluffy rug. I get one of his toys and hold it up.

 I get one of his toys and hold it up