Terrible Twos (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~NOTES~
I got stressed out just writing this. I think it's safe to say it'll be a while before I have kids. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see Michael cooking and Skylar sat on the floor wearing only a diaper and T-shirt.

"Good morning." I say.

"Morning!" Skylar smiles, hugging my leg.

"I thought you would have eaten by now." I say, picking her up and resting her on my hip.

"She might have done if she ate the first two breakfasts I made her." Michael says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean that I've already made two breakfasts that she rejected." Michael repeats.

"Oooh, that's not good is it. Hmm?" I say, raising an eyebrow at Skylar in my arms who buries her head between my breasts.

"I twied, Mommy." Skylar babbles.

"Yeah, tried to spit the grapes at me." Michael huffs as I set Skylar on the floor.

"I hope that's not true." I say, looking down at Skylar.

"Nope!" Skylar grins.

"No lies." I remind her.

"No lies." Skylar repeats, grabbing her stuffie.

"I'll sit you here and you can have some food." I say, picking her up and sitting her in her high chair.

"No!" Skylar screams, squirming around.

"Stop screaming please. You're in your chair so you can eat." I tell her, stroking through her hair.

"Hmph." Skylar huffs, pouting.

"Right, let's try breakfast number three." Michael says, putting a plate in front of Skylar.

" Michael says, putting a plate in front of Skylar

"What do you say?" I ask her.

"Tank yous, Daddy." Skylar smiles, picking up her spoon.

"You're welcome sweetheart. You got blueberry pancakes, banana slices and avocado." Michael says.

"Pease cut." Skylar says to me, pushing her plate to the end of her high chair tray.

"Good manners, Sky." I smile, cutting her pancakes into small pieces.

"Now eat pease." Skylar says, reaching for a piece off the plate.

"Careful, this knife is sharp and it could give you an owie." I tell her.

"Skylar be careful." Skylar says, grabbing a piece of the pancake as I slide her plate closer to her.

"You don't have to work today, do you?" Michael asks me.

"My manager is going to email me at some point this morning but other than that, nothing. Why?" I ask, grabbing a bagel.

"I've gotta run out for a meeting at 3:30. It won't be long, just annoying that it's so last minute." Michael says.