Love Doctor (Liz&OC) - Request ★

Arizona's POV
I'm on my lunch break when my best friend from my ward, Lukas, walks in.

"A new patient just joined your ward. They want you in room 4B." He says.

"4B? Isn't that a private room?" I ask standing up.

"I dunno." He shrugs.

I roll my eyes and walk out.

On my way downstairs I meet my assistant, Julia.

"You've got a woman with appendicitis, she's 28 and that's all we've got." Julia says tapping her pen on her clipboard, then handing it to me.

"Thanks, Julia." I say walking into room 4B.

I stop when I see a beautiful brunette woman and recognise her instantly as Elizabeth Gillies.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Arizona Miller and I'm one of the chief surgeons here. You've got appendicitis, is that correct?" I ask.

"The pain in my stomach is screaming, so yes." She says through gritted teeth.

"Okay, I'm afraid I need to take some blood before we do anything else." I say and Julia walks in with the equipment.

"How are you feeling, Liz?" Julia asks.

"I feel like I'm gonna faint." Liz says.

"That's not good." Julia says handing her an orange juice carton.

"I'll give you a few minutes before I take the blood." I say.

"It's okay, just get it over with." Liz says giving me her arm.

"This is numbing cream, it will feel a little cold and many patients say it doesn't numb anything, so I'm sorry." I say and smile sympathetically.

"Oh great." She rolls her eyes.

"Miss Gillies, how are you with needles?" I ask.

"It's a needle, it's never gonna be my best friend." She says. "My stomach hurts so bad right now I don't care what we have to do to make the pain stop."

"Let's get on with it then. You'll feel a little pin prick against the skin but that's all." I say, injecting her upper arm with the needle and starting to take blood.

"Ow! Jesus." She mutters.

"Don't worry, I'll tell them to be nice to you in surgery." I smile.

"Aren't you doing the surgery?" She asks.

"I am, but I don't usually handle the drugs." I say.

"Good to know." She says.

"Don't think we don't know who you are." I smirk.

"Don't be so smug about it. It's not like I'm Madonna." She says rolling her eyes.

I laugh.

"What's your name?" Liz asks.

"Arizona." I say.

"That's pretty." She smiles.

I take the needle out.

"Son of a bitch!" She exclaims, holding her hand to her arm. I put a band aid over the scratch.

"Sorry, I forgot to warn you. I'm gonna take this down so they can check it and then I'll be back." I say walking out with the tube of blood.

Timeskip

I go back to check on Liz and she's wincing in pain.

"Please, I don't care if you knock me out with a baseball bat, just make this go away." She begs.

Liz Gillies Requestsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें