Her {Part 4} (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

Liz's POV
We're on the plane waiting to take off.

Fin is sat by the window on my left and Michael is on the aisle seat on my right.

"You feeling okay?" Michael asks, rubbing my leg.

"No. And I've already forbidden myself from throwing up this time." I say.

"If you have to throw up, you're best off just letting your body do what it needs. You're safe with us and you know there's no judgement." Michael says softly.

"I know." I say.

"And besides, Fin's not even watching." Michael says, gesturing to Fin staring out the window making me laugh.

The pilot announces we're about to take off.

"Oh god." I sigh, starting to panic.

"You want my hand?" Michael offers and I nod, taking a deep breath and squeezing his hand tightly.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I curse under my breath as we're starting to take off.

"Dude, i'ts fine." Fin laughs.

"It's not." I shake my head breathlessly.

"The likelihood of the plane actually crashing is so tiny." Fin says.

"What?" I snap, turning to look at her.

"Even if it did crash, we have those mask things." Fin says.

"Are you stupid?" I exclaim, feeling myself shaking.

"You're overreacting a little, Liz." Fin laughs.

"I'm going to slap you." I warn, despite the fact I'm sweating and gasping.

"Why? What, are you having a panic attack or something?" Fin jokes.

"Shut up!" I cry.

"No need to yell, Jesus. I was just saying. There's like a 1 in 11 million chance you'd die in a plane crash." Fin says and I squeeze my eyes shut tightly.

"Shut the fuck up Fin." Michael says harshly.

"What's the prob?" Fin asks confused.

"I can't breathe." I gasp, crushing Michael's hand in my grip.

"Gum?" Fin offers, holding out a packet of chewing gum.

"We really need to have the anxiety talk." Michael sighs, rubbing my shoulder with his free hand.

"What did I do?" Fin asks with a mouthful of gum.

"Made it worse." I say, slowly letting go of Michael's hand and running my hands through my hair.

"You feeling better?" Michael asks.

"A little." I say, leaning my head against the side of his upper arm.

"I'm so proud of you." Michael kisses my head.

"Thank you for helping me." I smile up at him.

"You're welcome. I love you." Michael smiles.

"I love you too." I lean up and kiss the tip of his nose, making him laugh.

"You two are making me sick." Fin says and we both turn to her.

"I have really bad anxiety and I can have a panic attack with pretty much no warning. Planes terrify me." I explain.

"Oh. I'm sorry for not helping, I didn't get how serious it was." Fin apologises.

"It's okay." I say with a small smile.

"Thank you for telling me that. I know it probably made you feel vulnerable." Fin says.