Two Dangerous Women (Liz&Ariana) - Request ★

~Notes~
An Eliana (Elizabeth & Ariana) chapter was requested. I apologise in advance, this is slightly heavy on the angst. Enjoy :)

3rd Person
"That is it!" Liz raged, storming into the apartment and throwing her purse to the couch.

"What's going on?" Ariana asked, immediately beside her wife.

"We are never buying a house together because there is no property in the entire fucking world that suits both our wants, let alone a property in L.A." She told her, already opening the drinks cabinet in search of some kind of stress reliever.

"Honey, we will find a place. I promise." Ariana said, kissing Liz's temple as she gently took the bottle of Vodka from her hand. "It might take some time, but that's okay because we want the perfect place to spend the rest of our lives together, right?"

"I guess." Liz muttered grouchily, making Ariana smile.

"How about I make us both some dinner?" She suggested.

"But, you suck at cooking." Liz said, confused.

"I love you too, sweetie." Ariana rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I love you." She smiles, kissing her delicately.

Suddenly, Liz's phone rings and it's so abrupt that the pair jump away from each other.

"Hello?" She answered, annoyed.

"Hey Liz. How's the house hunting going?" Matt's playful voice echoed from her phone.

"It's not." Liz sighed.

"Hi Matt!" Ariana smiled, crowding Liz to sing down the phone to their curly haired friend.

"Hi Ari. So you haven't found a house?" Matt asked.

"Not yet, it's taking ages." Liz told him.

"Oh, I'll give you the number of my old realtor, Dalton. He sold me my apartment." Matt offered.

"That'll be great, thanks Matt." Liz smiled.

"No problem. I've texted you both his contact details." Matt said.

"I'll give him a call in a second." Ariana said, taking out a lasagne that her mom had dropped off the night before.

"I'll get started on dinner, you call him. Dalton, is that his name?" Liz asked.

"Yep, Dalton Gomez." Matt confirmed.

Timeskip

Once Ariana had called Dalton and she and Liz had eaten dinner, they washed the dishes.

"So, Dalton was actually super helpful. He's taken all our ideas for what we want and now he's looking for places." Ariana told Liz.

"That's so great! Hopefully we'll find somewhere soon." Liz said.

"I'm meeting with him tomorrow morning. I'm going down to his office at 10 and if he's found anywhere then he'll show me around." She explained.

"I'm so happy!" Liz smiled jumping on the spot.

"I know!" Ariana smiled back, wrapping her arms around Liz's waist and kissing her.

Timeskip

She was meeting with Dalton at 10 in the morning, Liz knew that.

So why the hell was it almost 11 at night and Ariana still wasn't back?

Liz was cuddled on the couch with the dogs, the only light coming from the buildings that were lit up outside the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. After leaving countless missed calls and texts to Ariana's phone, she was instantly put at ease when she heard the singer step into the room.

"Where have you been?" Liz asked, not moving her eyes away from the window.

"Out." Ariana said simply.

"No shit. Out where?" Liz asked.

"I'm sorry, is there a problem?" She asked.

"Yeah actually there is." Liz said, standing up and finally looking at Ariana through the darkness.

"I was out, Liz, looking for a place for the two of us to move into." Ariana said, raising her voice in pure frustration of coming home to an interrogation from her wife.

"Tell me where you were!" Liz yelled.

"Liz what the fuck?" Ariana asked, shocked and reaching for the switch on the wall before light filled the room.

"Have you been crying?" Liz asked, noticing the tears streaming down her face.

"I was gonna say don't be mad, but I know you will be and you have every right to scream in my face and then walk out that door and never come back." Ariana sobbed, walking to the kitchen.

Liz followed her.

"What's the matter?" She asked, not getting an answer. "Ari, you're scaring me."

She stood opposite Ariana who had her elbows on the kitchen island and her head in her hands. She finally looked up.

"Liz." Ariana began. "I slept with Dalton."